• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big ups to trmoore54 for his amazing deal on a slabbed FF! I'd have posted this sooner, but I've been unwrapping the thing for the last half hour! Paranoid packaging, and great, fast follow thru.

When I get more money, it's yours, sir.

Deserved kudos go out to kdoginohio for a very sweet copy of JLA #197. Great communication, sturdy packaging and fast shipping. I am a very happy Perez fan :cloud9:

Thanks again Keith! (worship)

Big ups to trmoore54 for his amazing deal on a slabbed FF! I'd have posted this sooner, but I've been unwrapping the thing for the last half hour! Paranoid packaging, and great, fast follow thru.

When I get more money, it's yours, sir.

Big Time KUDOs as well for KirbyJack...always a pleasure to take care of one of my fellow FF Fans! :headbang:

THX AGAIN Jack!

A well-deserved nod to Dick_Pontoon for his smooth transaction. Absolutely everything was as he said it would be. Hoping to do more business with you!

Spoon Pontoon rhymes.

Edited by KirbyJack

Kudos to the following people for paying for their VCC purchases.

c-mack

Green

topofthetotem

agro23

podboy66

Monkeyman

heliosten

REHfan

Kudos to the following people for paying for their VCC purchases.

sckao

Dover

akaSteveRogers

arexcrooke

pickycollector

comicwiz

Super Humongous Kudos go out to comicnut, Chris.

Chris personally delivered 3 long boxes to my house, in Kansas, yesterday all the way from Canada.

Chris is a super guy and it was great getting to talk to him for the few hours that he was here.

Thanks again Chris. I appreciate the time you took out of your schedule to bring these to me. I hope we get to meet up in the future.