• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 3

Choose Comic To Leave List  

459 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Comic To Leave List

67 posts in this topic

Tough one.

FF 2 & Showcase 8 are 2nd appearances.

As is ASM #1. gossip.gif

True...true... But there you have the whole #1 dynamic as Mutantkeys notes. juggle.gif

I'll stick with TTA.

I'm an FF guy, so I'll leave #2 on the list one more round and take Showcase #8 off. I'd rather own a copy of Showcase #8 though, so I could sell it and buy FF#2 and 3 and a few others. ASM #1, is the 1st issue of the most widely collected at least Silver Age title, if not overall, it sure as heck doesn't deserve to die this soon and is a top 5 book no matter what. It's the same arguement I have heard forever on X-Men #94. You can complete a run of X-Men's without GSX #1, so it is a key to that title, just as ASM #1 fits in a title run more than AF#15 does.

Jim

Tough one.

FF 2 & Showcase 8 are 2nd appearances.

GL 1 is a 4th app. Flash 105 is a 5th.

But I'll go with the Ant Man intro, just cause I can't see him as anywhere nearly as important historically as the others.

I agree with 1 and 2 above. But not AntMan.

Im going with GL1 as its only a 4th appearance. Lookaline the knives are sharpened for other books in this round, but all 4 listed in your post will soon be gone. Then it will get a bit more interesting.

Well I'll cast my vote again for FF #2. But I'm willing to bet that it will still survive! Skrulls vs first Ant Man. I'm not a Big Ant Man fan but come on, give the little guy some love! Toss the cows!

Showcase 8

Bye hi.gif

Okay Marvel fans, join in en masse and get rid of this DC. 893applaud-thumb.gif

The total votes for Showcase 8, GL 1 and Adventure 247 are off the chart, so we need to combine votes and not splitting them.

Screw FF 2

All of you FF 2-haters... just you wait, Bendis is bringing the Skrulls back to the prominence they deserve when it will be revealed that everyone in the Marvel U is a Skrull and has been since 1964. insane.gif