• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #12 1st Juggernaut

12 posts in this topic

I bought this off of C-Link awhile back. I think it was overgraded.

Okay here are some not so easy things to look for:

Upper right front cover there is a very light non color breaking fold. It's so light that the fold doesn't even make it to the right edge. It starts just above Angel's wing and cuts diagonally across.

The lower right corner also has a minor non color breaking fold starting at iceman's foot and running below beast's foot.

xmen12fzt8.jpg

xmen12byx6.jpg

Doesn't look that bad to me?

7.0/7.5

I agree.

This book is one of those classic "looks like a VF", but a ding there, small crease there, etc...

FVF+

I bet you bought it as a VF. smirk.gif

I bought this off of C-Link awhile back. I think it was overgraded.

Who graded it? CL or Owner? Looks like a nice copy to me . . .

Unless we know what you paid for it the grade is somewhat irrelevant. tongue.gif

I think that Nik set the tone, and the tone is somewhat harsh. grin.gif

Doesn't look that bad to me?

7.0/7.5

I agree.

This book is one of those classic "looks like a VF", but a ding there, small crease there, etc...

FVF+

I bet you bought it as a VF. smirk.gif

Close. I bought it as a VF- raw. It was 2-3 years ago when I first got back into comics and didn't have a good eye for flaws. The upper right corner is killer because while the fold is not color breaking or even very noticeable for that matter, it is still large.

It's kind of a shame considering I'm looking to resell and I probably won't make back what I payed for it.