• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,860 posts in this topic

Just in today. This book has been so difficult to upgrade for me. I was shooting for 9.4, but was constantly outbid. Then last week I picked up this 9.6 for what many 9.4s have gone for. Sometimes a little patience and persistence pays off!! :cloud9:

JIM10096.jpg

Just in today. This book has been so difficult to upgrade for me. I was shooting for 9.4, but was constantly outbid. Then last week I picked up this 9.6 for what many 9.4s have gone for. Sometimes a little patience and persistence pays off!! :cloud9:

JIM10096.jpg

OMG...Rich...why that is just minty-fresh! :headbang:

Is that highest graded? :cloud9:

JIM10096.jpg

how are you able to afford all these?? I had to trade to get my JIM 83.

Just got this the other day! Finally joined the club!

100_0279.jpg

I always thought my copy was trimmed, I still think it is really, but seeing copies like the last couple give me slight hope.

Not that I will ever slab it anyway so I wont ever find out for definite.

JourneyintoMystery83.jpg

100_0279.jpg

I always thought my copy was trimmed, I still think it is really, but seeing copies like the last couple give me slight hope.

JourneyintoMystery83.jpg

if you wont slab it, guess you'll go through life not ever knowing (shrug)

JIM10096.jpg

how are you able to afford all these?? I had to trade to get my JIM 83.

:gossip: Time machine.

JIM10096.jpg

Incredible book!

100_0279.jpg

JourneyintoMystery83.jpg

Yeah, I dont let it get me down, I prefer raw books and only buy slabs when I have to, sticking this in a slab whether Blue or Purple would make no difference to me at this point.

I would rather spend the cash on something else that I dont have.

Its just your book is as close to mine edge wise as I have ever seen and gives me hope that it is not trimmed.

100_0279.jpg

JourneyintoMystery83.jpg

Yeah, I dont let it get me down, I prefer raw books and only buy slabs when I have to, sticking this in a slab whether Blue or Purple would make no difference to me at this point.

Its just your book is as close to mine edge wise as I have ever seen and gives me hope that it is not trimmed.

.....many, many, JIM83's are cut off center....good chance it isn't trimmed. I just got this one today.....glossy and supple like a new book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

JIM84-1.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

100_0279.jpg

JourneyintoMystery83.jpg

.....many, many, JIM83's are cut off center....good chance it isn't trimmed. I just got this one today.....glossy and supple like a new book. GOD BLESS...

JIM84-1.jpg

:applause: What grade Jim?

100_0279.jpg

JourneyintoMystery83.jpg

JIM84-1.jpg

:applause: What grade Jim?

Nice!! Bob's former copy?

This is from a collection the LCS just turned up.....not original owner. It doesn't look to be restored, but He gave me a return guarantee if it is. He sold it to me @ OSPG 8.5......which it might get. A press would make it a shoo in for 8.0 to 9.0.....and I'm really trying to decide if I'll slab. I LOVE raw books but this one probably should be slabbed. It has white covers and white pages.....the gloss and suppleness are unreal. I probably should have held out for a better price, but it looks like a new book......although it may stall out at 8.0....which would mean I overpaid by GPA.....but it's so tough in grade. GOD BLESS...