• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I saw that #31 as well, thought about adding it to my WW crippens but at many-times guide for an unslabbed copy, I dunno. I guess someone really wanted it.

Hey Rick, I guess you don't need the G/VG #3 you got from me anymore. That was a nice catch (thumbs u . I thought it'd go a lot higher. Love work-day auctions when less peeps seem to be watching ebay. Lucky me I don't really have to do much work at work.

Just got a decent #33 in VG+ from Heritage for a song. The same day (a few hours earlier) a lesser condition one sold on ebay for more. Again, I think I was just lucky people weren't watching.

But alas, I have nowhere near what you folks have... :bump: you know who you are.

I saw that #31 as well, thought about adding it to my WW crippens but at many-times guide for an unslabbed copy, I dunno. I guess someone really wanted it.

Hey Rick, I guess you don't need the G/VG #3 you got from me anymore. That was a nice catch (thumbs u . I thought it'd go a lot higher. Love work-day auctions when less peeps seem to be watching ebay. Lucky me I don't really have to do much work at work.

Just got a decent #33 in VG+ from Heritage for a song. The same day (a few hours earlier) a lesser condition one sold on ebay for more. Again, I think I was just lucky people weren't watching.

But alas, I have nowhere near what you folks have... :bump: you know who you are.

yep, upgrade on the #3 with our own Socratic Wonder benefiting with your/my old copy!...just spreading the love around

rick

yep, upgrade on the #3 with our own Socratic Wonder benefiting with your/my old copy!...just spreading the love around

rick

Couldn't be more excited about being the new owner of that book :cloud9:

Hey you still gotta send me a scan rick :makepoint:

Hey Renaldo, I think this is the scan U seek. I had it hanging around from when I sent it to Rick.

The guy with the #7 said he'd send me a decent scan but it never materialized so I passed. Good luck to the winner.

Bob

:blush: and thanks for the kudos!

WW.3.jpg

Edited by Bob-a-loo

I see the Wonder Woman 7, I was watching sold...the one that was VF/NM with the 2 "detached pages" I still would have bid, except the seller would only tell me it had "around" 40 pgs...

I hope the winner is lucky...

I was watching that as well but the page count scared me. Sure looked pretty.

I see the Wonder Woman 7, I was watching sold...the one that was VF/NM with the 2 "detached pages" I still would have bid, except the seller would only tell me it had "around" 40 pgs...

I hope the winner is lucky...

I was watching that as well but the page count scared me. Sure looked pretty.

I emailed him several times, got the scans, but no page count...and the two detached pages were from the back, not the centerfold..which worried me...plus I asked for his phone number, so I could ask more questions and explain the page count, no response...

Some people are either scam artists, or have no common sense...;)

Hey Renaldo, I think this is the scan U seek. I had it hanging around from when I sent it to Rick.

The guy with the #7 said he'd send me a decent scan but it never materialized so I passed. Good luck to the winner.

Bob

:blush: and thanks for the kudos!

WW.3.jpg

thanks...just been so busy, that I have not had time to scan...

gator