• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman 107 cgc8.0 offwhite to white pages

2 copies better and another sweet cover!!! Features the first appearance of Ronno the Merboy and origin of Wonder Girl's costume!

WonderWoman107cgc80offwhitetowhite-.jpg

Ahh, I love the "earthy" Greek look that Andru gave Diana in his early issues. Its a shame that look only lasted a few issues.... What can I say.. I like Mediterranean women (hey, my wife was a'born in Italy)!

Bill

(worship):cloud9:You have to stop that, my books are all starting to look shabby to me;) They are going to have a complex;)

here are some companions

sens308g.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship)

feel free to buy a couple :)

Rick, very nice books!!! Love the covers on Sen #21 & 22, and of course your HG with white pages.

(thumbs u

let me know if you expand your run up that way, since you have some of my former lower #'d ones, we can keep them "in the family" :)

Rick, very nice books!!! Love the covers on Sen #21 & 22, and of course your HG with white pages.

(thumbs u

let me know if you expand your run up that way, since you have some of my former lower #'d ones, we can keep them "in the family" :)

You will be the first person I contact. I am looking forward to receiving your former Sensation 10 CGC 6.5 white pages with the rest of the early WWs.

My most recent WW purchase. Thanks to Rick and Richard.

wws.jpg

Memories

Light the corners of my mind

Misty water- four colored memories

Of the way we were

Scattered pictures (nice group shot, by the way)

Of the smiles we left behind

Smiles we gave to one another...

I was watching this but it went for way more than I thought it would. Unless they all are 7.0 and better thats an aggressive price.

Sensation Lot

wow, guess I need to list some Sens on ebay hm

Unfortunately when I list stuff I never get prices like this auction. Guess I need to use vague descriptions and no back cover pics.

Unfortunately when I list stuff I never get prices like this auction. Guess I need to use vague descriptions and no back cover pics.

I know the feeling. I was watching all those auctions yesterday. It was fun watching the crazy snipes come in. However, when I did a Heritage archival search of past auctions for those same issues, the buyers paid a hefty premium.

I know the feeling. I was watching all those auctions yesterday. It was fun watching the crazy snipes come in. However, when I did a Heritage archival search of past auctions for those same issues, the buyers paid a hefty premium.

I did the same thing and felt exactly as you did.