• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I can't believe I missed this. Would have been a nice upgrade. damn it :pullhair:

Anybody know the winner?

Ebay Sensation

this seller has had a bunch of late Sens...unfortunately, I am unable to pursue any laterly, but I was watching how cheap it went and wished I could have bid

I recently picked up 7 Wonder Woman books from a tough period to find in high grade. Only one book with cream to offwhite pages. Now that I have them in hand I'm so glad I pulled the trigger on these for my collection. Enjoy the scans!

Wonder Woman 99 cgc8.0 offwhite to white pages

TOP CENSUS and one sweet cover!!! This cover would have made a killer greytone hm

:applause: My favorite WW cover from that period (worship)

There are some great covers from that WW era. They're not as goofy as Batman and Superman from the same time period IMHO. Finding decent copies is a problem and may cause collector frustration. I pounced on these because I knew this was my big chance to scoop up a nice little chunk of gems.

Plus the page quality was very nice.