• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

back fromc CGC

Gorgeous copies Rick (worship)

danke

bitte

Sie bitte, was?

Ruhe! Sprechen sie nicht, aber horen sie gut zu, bitte.

ok, don't have a clue what that says (shrug)

back fromc CGC

danke

bitte

Sie bitte, was?

Silence! You will not speak, but listen very well please.

back fromc CGC

danke

bitte

Sie bitte, was?

Silence! You will not speak, but listen very well please.

Mear fuera :baiting:

Anybody get a load of the nice CGC Wonder Woman's Heritage had up for auction Sunday and yesterday?

you bet...all from the Toronto collection...sweet stuff! I got 2 of them

I had bids on a bunch of them, had planned to bump some up...but ...after the Sensation fiasco, I didn't want to bid again...they did look nice, my favorite was the #53, because of the Lie Detector, anyone get that one?

I had bids on a bunch of them, had planned to bump some up...but ...after the Sensation fiasco, I didn't want to bid again...they did look nice, my favorite was the #53, because of the Lie Detector, anyone get that one?

I did!

wonderwoman53.jpg

but I have a feeling that's not quite the copy you mean.

Jack

The one I won bidding live via the internet. It was interesting watching Sunday night, as prices soared. I ducked out of a few that got too rich for me. I think there were some bargains in the mix.

Will post mine when it arrives.

I bailed on last night. Strong prices for 7.0 copies.

I wondered if these come up one at at time if the bidding would be as high?

I suspect the presence of the "herd" of WWs attracted out of town predators, so to speak.

Curious, what fiasco? I noticed the Flash Showcase #4 (I think it was) "ended" and them started to climb back up in price. I figured something happened on the auction floor, maybe a bidder was missed and protested. One of these days I'm gonna get me one of them...

Curious, what fiasco? I noticed the Flash Showcase #4 (I think it was) "ended" and them started to climb back up in price. I figured something happened on the auction floor, maybe a bidder was missed and protested. One of these days I'm gonna get me one of them...

You missed my thread, lol... The heritage/tablespoon thread;)

I did!

wonderwoman53.jpg

Jack

I hate to say it, Jack, but even MY copy, is better than that one;) Interesting use of yellows;)

Now that thread was certainly educational. Thanks for directing me to it Sharon.

That must have really sucked, especially after thinking you won.

But watch - sometimes these things happen for a reason. maybe the next one will top it!

Bob

I did!

wonderwoman53.jpg

Jack

I hate to say it, Jack, but even MY copy, is better than that one;) Interesting use of yellows;)

Oh, yeah?

Well, the cover's attached -- and maybe it's a variant!

Jack

Now that thread was certainly educational. Thanks for directing me to it Sharon.

That must have really sucked, especially after thinking you won.

But watch - sometimes these things happen for a reason. maybe the next one will top it!

Bob

I'm OK, really...I saved a lot of money, lol...and I agree, sometimes things are just meant to be:) thanks, Bob...:)

and Jack...YOU ARE your's is definite a special variant, one of a kind and absolutely priceless:) your humor makes me smile all the time:) thanks!