• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

Only bad thing is that I bought the WW60 from the seller as an 8.0. However its more like a 6.5 do to back cover. I would return it but finding another copy that nice may take a long time.

I hear you...I bought my wonder woman 60 as a Fn+ , I graded it a 4.0 and cgc agreed with me :(

looks nice, but all WW from 50-80 are tough!

gator

Saw this on the bay. Not my book but my favorite Wonder Woman cover. This is the nicest copy I have seen for sale in 3 years! Someone should pick it up....

This book is my grail and I'm soo happy to have the highest graded which is a 6.0 :o You just never see this book. Thought I let my fellow WW fans know about it.

0547_3.JPG

Saw this on the bay. Not my book but my favorite Wonder Woman cover. This is the nicest copy I have seen for sale in 3 years! Someone should pick it up....

This book is my grail and I'm soo happy to have the highest graded which is a 6.0 :o You just never see this book. Thought I let my fellow WW fans know about it.

0547_3.JPG

already on it! and I don't mind the competition, but I wasn't planning to publicly "draw attention" to it :baiting:

gator

Only bad thing is that I bought the WW60 from the seller as an 8.0. However its more like a 6.5 do to back cover. I would return it but finding another copy that nice may take a long time.

I hear you...I bought my wonder woman 60 as a Fn+ , I graded it a 4.0 and cgc agreed with me :(

gator

That stinks.

gator

That stinks.

chance you take when you buy raw from someone that should know how to grade, but doesn't...that said, sometimes, "any" issue is ok for me, I can always upgrade later if I so desire!

rick

For dealers sometimes I wonder if they are looking for a reason to charge to more. A little grade bump and a price increase is justified in there eyes, maybe.

Why don't they just price more aggressive and grade accurate. (shrug)

Thats why I find myself buying from board sellars more and more. I have found the ones I regularly buy from here to be the most reliable.

Edited by Buck Biggins