• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

ok, presenting now, the Crippen Run of Sensations (from 74 to 86, missing only 85, someone help me find it to reunite the mini run)!

Wow - outstanding run (as usual)! Your collection is the bomb! (worship)

fun stuff to collect...now, I will admit, it kinda' bothers me to have a missing link...so, help a brother out, let's scour the earth and find issue 85 (thumbs u

oh-mi-gawd :o look at all that golden-age goodness from the tek27kid... wish I could help you with that Sen #85 Crippen. I have a few early WW Crippen's but no Sens.

oh-mi-gawd :o look at all that golden-age goodness from the tek27kid... wish I could help you with that Sen #85 Crippen. I have a few early WW Crippen's but no Sens.

thanks b-a-l

just keep an eye out, you never know

Very nice run! When you're done with the Sen93 off ebay feel free to send it my way :whistle:

I was shocked at how cheap the 5.5 #99 went...I still have the 6.0 from you, but for that price, might as well have 2 lol

I couldn't believe what it went for as well. That was a steal :headbang:

I thought about buying it and flipping it but after losing the the 93 I just assumed it would go as high and possibly higher. Crazy!

If I hadn't bought a Cap 19, Cap 27 and put the down payment on our Disney World trip I would have gone up to $600 on the 93. Very bad timing for these Sensations to come up for sale for me. :pullhair: