• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

Its not for sale but I think its better than 7k. Comic link sold a 5.5 for 9300 in the marketplace. Mine is OW/W I dont think 8K would be out of the question.

Why don't you post a photo of that baby! (:

Its not for sale but I think its better than 7k. Comic link sold a 5.5 for 9300 in the marketplace. Mine is OW/W I dont think 8K would be out of the question.
That one sold for a premium due to pressing/grade increase potential (thumbs u

I've noticed that with a handful of books - going notably above GPA because of potential for a grade bump with pressing. Can an experienced eye such as yours actually tell from the scans alone, or do you call CGC for notes, or ...

I've noticed that with a handful of books - going notably above GPA because of potential for a grade bump with pressing. Can an experienced eye such as yours actually tell from the scans alone, or do you call CGC for notes, or ...

combo of visual and notes. If a book looks nicer than assigned grade (we've all seen those) it prompts folks to call for notes and from there one can make an educated guess.

combo of visual and notes. If a book looks nicer than assigned grade (we've all seen those) it prompts folks to call for notes and from there one can make an educated guess.

Thanks (thumbs u

Anyone have the scoop on the Church copy of Wonder Worman #10? Heard today that it was offered locally, no other details other than the asking price was waaaay too high.

I'm just curious about the book if it is a "travelling monk" copy or the typical killer Mile High. It's one of my favorite issues (that I'm yet to own).