• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Addiction Begins...

17 posts in this topic

I bought my first Timely today, an All Winners 8 (with the nice Schomburg cover) -- feel like I probably overpaid a little for a VG ($660) but it's nice and has nice color... pages are so-so but I was generally pleased.

I'll post a scan later tonight, but I'm very enthusiastic about diving into Timelys. So much incredible materials -- and I actually read the book when I got home!

I bought my first Timely today, an All Winners 8 (with the nice Schomburg cover) -- feel like I probably overpaid a little for a VG ($660) but it's nice and has nice color... pages are so-so but I was generally pleased.

I'll post a scan later tonight, but I'm very enthusiastic about diving into Timelys. So much incredible materials -- and I actually read the book when I got home!

welcome, welcome, welcome... just stay away from my MMC and Cap "needs" list till I am done :baiting:

gator

doh!

I actually read the book when I got home!

Knowing Timely's as I do this is an incredible achievement! :kidaround:

Congratulations on your first GA comic.

Knowing Foolkiller as I do this is an incredible achievement! :kidaround:

Fixed that for you!

It's a great book Brian. You shouldn't worry about overpaying on an All Winners #8. You can't overpay on an All Winners #8! Somebody will always pay a little more for it down the road.

Now post this in the Timely thread where it belongs!

Knowing Foolkiller as I do this is an incredible achievement! :kidaround:

Fixed that for you!

I agree. I am still in shock over this news. It will take a few days to sink in.

Brian, how could you?.. What will the Silver Age think?

:P