• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your all-time favorite Neal Adams Covers?

2,344 posts in this topic

What you pick up at the Charlotte Con dover ?

wow are you crossing threads!

Three House of Mystery in high grade and raw (two Adams covers). 174, the one with the kids in the grave yard and another. I don't even know the numbers, they are in the mail. I knew I did not have them. As I drove home with the family, I realized that I should have bought them. Called the owner and worked it out. Someone else from the show tried the same thing, I managed to get my call in first as well as e-mails etc...

Can't wait to show them and more than likely get them slabbed.

I am sure its not just me, but I get very excited/nervous/weird when I go into a show. It had been so long. Pretty much a rush. Probably the cheapest thrill without a drug I could have. I don't know if it was first table jitters (literally the first table I went to) or first show in years, but it worked out in the end.

No Batman 255's

psst. go to the NY Con.

And I know that exact feeling. I went to my first convention in 05 in over 10 years. Was a pretty exciting feeling especially since it was a fairly large one.

too bad you live on the 50 yrd line in Oklahoma or I might go to NY... :baiting:

I also picked up this book in the CL auction, which I have been trying to track down for a while. I wanted a 9.4 but this will do for now :cloud9:

RADD8E3F200915_17257[1]

Looks great to me! great great cover. :applause: