• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your all-time favorite Neal Adams Covers?

2,344 posts in this topic

Long time coming and thrilled to have it especially at the price I paid.

Very sweet book! Congrats. :applause:

My only problem is "what's next?" (shrug)

Do you have a complete Adams DC and Marvel run now? Next up could be slabbed Magazines with Adams covers/artwork, or, if you want to spend some dough, time to start going after some OA.

Long time coming and thrilled to have it especially at the price I paid.

Very sweet book! Congrats. :applause:

My only problem is "what's next?" (shrug)

Do you have a complete Adams DC and Marvel run now? Next up could be slabbed Magazines with Adams covers/artwork, or, if you want to spend some dough, time to start going after some OA.

I have close to 200 Adams covers right now and I think I am only about half way!!! :frustrated: I am afraid to try to put all the ones down that I still need, it could make me want to stop.

I have only completed one "run" the Spectre 4 issues (I'll post the final book tomorrow).

He did and aLOT of books. I do have about 8 CGC magazine covers he did, the Savage Tales, some 6 Million Dollar mans and the Epic cover he did.

OA...... hm....way out of my league or price range....

Did someone say Heritage has an OA cover? WHat?

OA...... hm....way out of my league or price range....

Did someone say Heritage has an OA cover? WHat?

There're a couple Adams Flash-related OA covers on ebay: http://collectibles.shop.ebay.com/items/Original-Comic-Art__neal-adams-flash_W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ3984QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282

It's a Flash cover and a ridiculously dope Brave & Bold cover.

Monsters unleashed #3 cover by Adams is by far the best Marvel magazine cover he has ever done in my opinion at least. Monsters unleashed #3 in 9.2 is groslsy undervalued!

hm

I'll stick with this one as my favorite Marvel Mag:

EpicIllustrated6CGC98WPlr-1.jpg

Original published pages or covers maybe a bit high, but you can buy pinups from his website like I did for more reasonable prices. http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=2&Order=Date&Piece=265144&GSub=40857&GCat=0&UCat=0

ignorance is bliss...I remember a time when I collected Adams covers and knew nothing about these chat rooms and where to get expensive OA etc etc...

now with this website, I see so much OA Adams it makes me want to....sell the house and kids and buy buy buy!!!!

Monsters unleashed #3 cover by Adams is by far the best Marvel magazine cover he has ever done in my opinion at least. Monsters unleashed #3 in 9.2 is groslsy undervalued!

Not exactly HG, but certainly a contender IMO.

208hct1.jpg

what could have been :cloud9:

rbzcxd.jpg

Not exactly HG, but certainly a contender IMO.

208hct1.jpg

what could have been :cloud9:

rbzcxd.jpg

Holy %^&$! That's awesome!

That is a great choice! Kind of reminiscent of this cover which is also a fav! :applause:

78464.jpg.28dd373d8b1d9287a32d7d48695af9bd.jpg

That is a great choice! Kind of reminiscent of this cover which is also a fav! :applause:

'Twould appear a young man's afternoon of amorous intent is about to go horribly awry.....he should have taken her to the Mall....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

'Twould appear a young man's afternoon of amorous intent is about to go horribly awry.....he should have taken her to the Mall....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

doh!

that's funny.