• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your all-time favorite Neal Adams Covers?

2,344 posts in this topic

It happened out of the blue, have no idea how to pay for them, but here we are.

I had a hard time passing them up, even used it to my advantage to score another book from a boardie since they upgraded.

And I thought all this posting of Adams covers would never amount to anything. lol

I had a hard time passing them up, even used it to my advantage to score another book from a boardie since they upgraded.

And I thought all this posting of Adams covers would never amount to anything. lol

Those are great covers. Thanks for sharing and I hope you also got them at a great price (thumbs u

Those are great covers. Thanks for sharing and I hope you also got them at a great price (thumbs u

I think I did. I felt good about it, at least. Not to start anything but they have not been pressed, white pages, great cuts!! Slym- ? this is not a pressing thread!! lol

I would like to know about other Mass copy runs, they must be nice. I wish someone would write a book about pedigree collections. I know I would buy it!

I think I did. I felt good about it, at least. Not to start anything but they have not been pressed, white pages, great cuts!! Slym- ? this is not a pressing thread!! lol

I would like to know about other Mass copy runs, they must be nice. I wish someone would write a book about pedigree collections. I know I would buy it!

I'm waiting for your book Dover"Neil Adams and the Bronze age of Comics" the largest collection of Neil Adams work. (worship)

I'm waiting for your book Dover"Neil Adams and the Bronze age of Comics" the largest collection of Neil Adams work. (worship)

:o that would be cool!

I could sell it to make money to buy more.....Adams!!! lol

If you use that title I want an acknowledgment on the dust jacket. :banana:

There is one sale already :headbang:

If you use that title I want an acknowledgment on the dust jacket. :banana:

There is one sale already :headbang:

sounds great to me!

last one.

Detective41398.jpg

This one has a very Berni Wrightson feel to it

its got the Bernie mouth spittle. John T? what do you think? Was Bernie hanging out at Neal's house they day he drew this cover?

last one.

Detective41398.jpg

This one has a very Berni Wrightson feel to it

its got the Bernie mouth spittle. John T? what do you think? Was Bernie hanging out at Neal's house they day he drew this cover?

I don't know if he was haging out, but he was making waves with some awesome horror covers at the time so I could see a little competitive influencing going on there.

What's up with those two kids/old men with Batman?