• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

I'm gonna start a Joanna Has Never Won thread and I'll feed you the answers just to make sure you in there with chance.

Thank you for the kind thought (I mean that) but I don't want to play games or make a stink. I can get free submissions by writing articles for them, so I'll just keep doing that. (and I forgot to answer the Aquaman question even though I knew it! I hate blowing the chance at the few DC questions they have).

Besides, most of my books aren't worth CGCing. My highest grade so far was a 7.5!

-- Joanna

And now after the E-mail I sent Gemma I'll never win........

J.D. frown.gif

Wait, dude! You just made it JUST public enough that you're now GUARANTEED to win! An early congratulations to you! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I kind of insinuated that the state of Florida seems to have serious problems when conducting contests or elections....and this is how George W. got elected president.

J.D.

And now after the E-mail I sent Gemma I'll never win........

J.D. frown.gif

Wait, dude! You just made it JUST public enough that you're now GUARANTEED to win! An early congratulations to you! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I kind of insinuated that the state of Florida seems to have serious problems when conducting contests or elections....and this is how George W. got elected president.

J.D.

Whoa. Either you just called her a phallus-shaped state full of old people or G.W. Bush... yeah, you're screwed.

Oh... CGC's in Florida... wait, CGC's in FLORIDA?!?! I can't believe you suckers send your books down into that kind of humidity. Chumps.

Can anyone check this out, and see if since we've gone to a single prize, if anyone has won twice?

Yup. Actually, I've won it three times blush.gif The rules have changed somewhat over time, as early on it was '7th correct answer' etc.

Maybe there's a way for Arch to filter out shill users by comparing IP addresses?

Can anyone check this out, and see if since we've gone to a single prize, if anyone has won twice?

Yup. Actually, I've won it three times blush.gif The rules have changed somewhat over time, as early on it was '7th correct answer' etc.

Actually, I meant since we've gone to a "Single winner of Grading Guide/Submission" format. Have you won multiple times during that?

Maybe there's a way for Arch to filter out shill users by comparing IP addresses?

Hmmm. That's so crazy it just might work... unless He-Who-Trims decides to work his special internetty voodoo mayhem down in the sacred lands of the ComiQuest! Is that what it's called? ComiQuest? Comic-Quest? I bet it's Comic-Quest. I don't know, I'm not motivated enough to click the back button and check... and you'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like that if I clicked "back" and erased all of this hard work, wouldn't you? So maybe I won't. Maybe I'll go slit the throat of some roan stallion and use his lifeblood as a sacrificial offering to the Unholiest of A-Holes? How does THAT one taste, sucka?? HUH??

BTW, nice to meet you, Hogations! flowerred.gif

So maybe I won't. Maybe I'll go slit the throat of some roan stallion and use his lifeblood as a sacrificial offering to the Unholiest of A-Holes? How does THAT one taste, sucka?? HUH??

BTW, nice to meet you, Hogations! flowerred.gif

Where do you get your material? Hilarious! 27_laughing.gif

Actually, I meant since we've gone to a "Single winner of Grading Guide/Submission" format. Have you won multiple times during that?

Nope, I don't think I have - I think I've won once since the change in format.

I won on my second try.. pretty early on actually.

I still haven't received anything so I'm not sure if they send you something or you just send in a CGC submission and say you won....

I still haven't received anything so I'm not sure if they send you something or you just send in a CGC submission and say you won....

Gemma does eventually send you a letter that you won but it isn't sent for a few weeks afterwards for some reason! foreheadslap.gif

Gemma does eventually send you a letter that you won but it isn't sent for a few weeks afterwards for some reason! foreheadslap.gif

I had mine within 5 days of winning.

Gemma is the greatest! cloud9.gif