• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

I won on my second try.. pretty early on actually.

I still haven't received anything so I'm not sure if they send you something or you just send in a CGC submission and say you won....

Gemma does eventually send you a letter that you won but it isn't sent for a few weeks afterwards for some reason! foreheadslap.gif

I had mine within 5 days of winning.

Gemma is the greatest! cloud9.gif

mad.gifmad.gif

I still haven't received anything so I'm not sure if they send you something or you just send in a CGC submission and say you won....

Gemma does eventually send you a letter that you won but it isn't sent for a few weeks afterwards for some reason! foreheadslap.gif

mad.gifmad.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Same here

I figured out awhile back that it's not a "random choice" in the least. Since the dropped the "free boxes" CGC hasn't wanted the same guys winning week after week, so they tend to choose a "new winner". So this breeds new shill accounts like rabbits, as the old-timers know the deal and once you win, it's likely you won't again.

Ok......I went looking for a conspiracy of my own and found one.

Pay special attention to the bold information in blue......and the amazing coincidence of how the dates/weeks of participation match up almost exactly. 893naughty-thumb.gif

260804-JoeConspiracyFinale1.jpg

260804-JoeConspiracyFinale1.jpg.2be843cda5c4273cb83847d583b34bfa.jpg

So...are you saying that ComicInvestor and Joe_Collector....are the same person... 893whatthe.gif

I think it's painfully obvious what MR. MORALS was up to. mad.gif

So...how do you explain your Wertham ID? 893naughty-thumb.gif

So...are you saying that ComicInvestor and Joe_Collector....are the same person... 893whatthe.gif

So...how do you explain your Wertham ID? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jeez...at least I don't have any shills...yup...I'm as pure as the driven snow... popcorn.gif

27_laughing.gif ...At least he wasn't ripping of some old fart... foreheadslap.gif

Any transaction with you is like ripping off some old fart! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif ...At least he wasn't ripping of some old fart... foreheadslap.gif

Any transaction with you is like ripping off some old fart! thumbsup2.gif

I believe you meant to say "it's like ripping a fart"... blush.gif