• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which one would you choose, and why ???

937 posts in this topic

I'm amazed at the responses...I'd understand better if it was AF 15 but ASM #1 is a relative yawn in my opinion...Granted, both characters are 2 of the most popular characters ever created but a Silver Age 2nd appearance that can easily be obtained in nearly any grade versus a Golden Age 1st appearance that most people will never be able to afford even in low grades? The display value is even good on the Tec, looks like it shows much better than a typical CGC 1.5.

I'd leap in with both feet on the Tec and would never even consider that kind of money on an ASM 1...assuming I had that kind of money available in the first place...

Yeah, ASM #1 doesn't do it for me either. It's the first big key from my collection I'd sell if I had to.

Damn,too tough to choose :ohnoez:

I pick...............................................Batman #1

Why? b/c he's not Superman and he's WAY cooler than him :grin:

:sumo:

Sorry,but Superman has lost some of his luster over the years.

Sorry,but Superman has lost some of his luster over the years.
That's why I collect the early stuff! (thumbs u

as big of an X-men fan as I am, I would take the Batman #1.
Yeah,there's something about Batman #1 that's SO awesome that even though I collect Marvel books I would take the Batman #1 over the X-Men #1 anyday :o

Are you going to spam the boards with same wildly_fanciful_statement you tried the last time you made an appearance?

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy...I can't wait!!!!!

No...not really :whatev: