• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which one would you choose, and why ???

937 posts in this topic

Defintiely Mad 1. That is a book with real provenance. And 9.8? Not even a hint of indecision.

The JIM - trimmed. Have to wonder how far the trimming went and what the original grade would have been.

Beyond that - to me a Mad 1 has a lot more history behind it than a JIM 83.

Both sold for approx. $9,000 in November of '07. Which one would you choose, and why????

FF #12, not only because it's more of a grail to me, but also from an investment standpoint, a non-restored book will more times than not appreciate faster than a restored one

BTW the FF #12 9.0 recently broke the $10k mark :gossip:

AF 15...why? Because its an AF 15!!!!!! :applause:

My final post --- thought it would be fitting in this thread ( afterall, the OO vs. Supes thread has been locked for about 2 years :whistle: )

the subprime mortgage meltdown that started in February of 2007 has continued to take its toll on me, as up until that date, I was one of the top subprime loan officers in the US (literally).

Now, all comics have been sold as of this month, and I can and will be buying nothing. So........know that I am "out of the hobby" ( and not by choice :gossip: ),

I offer you this final 'which one would you choose?'

Both sold for approx. $83,000 in 2009..............

Which one would you choose, and why????

(notes on the Tec 27 --- cover detached and completely split)

88463.jpg.e2dc9462c4a75e4b8cf6d888ff8ba168.jpg

88464.jpg.c11a69e31ac0762fde7d4fabc814833e.jpg