• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which one would you choose, and why ???

937 posts in this topic

Silver age mega key in 9.4 or low grade "holy grail" type book? Gotta go with the ASM #1 9.4. I'm a lifelong Spidey fan + also condition, condition,condition. Now if it were between say an ASM #1 9.6 + the equivalent value Tec 27 in say 5.0 +, then I'd probably go with the Tec. Better looking copy that I could live with + not a 100K beater!! :sick::o:ohnoez:

BTW, so sorry to hear about your financial situation. Was wondering why you weren't posting. You will be missed :sorry:

I agree here.

But on another note, I am very sorry to hear about the situation. But still stop in and talk shop. It may cost money to purchase high grade comics, but the friends you have on the boards are priceless! They are all Gem Mint! Well most of them anyways! lol Take a breather and come back, have have a cup of joe and chat with the fine people here. That's one of the best investments I ever made.

+1

Financially, probably the Hulk #1. For all other factors, Superman #1 because I never liked the Hulk. And Superman #1 is an iconic cover. More so than the Hulk's.

Both sold within the past 6 months for approx. $130,000 (give or take a few thou ;) )

Which one would you choose, and why????

gee, this is a hard one, a rare Unrestored copy of a top 3 GA book or a (albeit very nice copy) of a SA book that I could probably find a mid-low grade copy of down at my LCS.

I like Hulk, but I could get a decent unrestored copy any day of the week. an unrestored Supes #1, not so much.

Supes #1 by a leap and a bound.

Both sold within the past 6 months for approx. $130,000 (give or take a few thou ;) )

Which one would you choose, and why????

gee, this is a hard one, a rare Unrestored copy of a top 3 GA book or a (albeit very nice copy) of a SA book that I could probably find a mid-low grade copy of down at my LCS.

I like Hulk, but I could get a decent unrestored copy any day of the week. an unrestored Supes #1, not so much.

Supes #1 by a leap and a bound.

+ 1, Superman.