• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 50 Good Girl Art Covers!

248 posts in this topic

277727058_9f7bb52304_b.jpg

...Believe me, Gilligan & the Skipper wouldn't complain if they were stranded with THIS girl! lol

GE

Crack that puppy and read it. The story's great. Not as great as #13, but great none-the-less.

All I want is the Rangers 26 :cloud9: , Wings 91 and Authentic Police Cases 6. You fellas can buy up everything else.

Maybe if I beg Skybolt enough eventually he'll get tired, cave in and sell them to me. :wishluck:

I'm going to spam plaster this book in every thread possible!

RangersComics26highgrade.jpg

All I want is the Rangers 26 :cloud9: , Wings 91 and Authentic Police Cases 6. You fellas can buy up everything else.

Maybe if I beg Skybolt enough eventually he'll get tired, cave in and sell them to me. :wishluck:

I'll help...I love those torpedo covers.

Nice mid-grade copy :whistle: What is that read mark on her face?

That red mark is blush which appears on my other copy as well but these inks are so heavy and rich that it's exaggerated. If you look closely you can see it.

RangersComics267_5.jpg

I don't blame you! You said it was nice but WOW! :applause: