• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 50 Good Girl Art Covers!

248 posts in this topic

diarysecrets.jpg

This was definitely a book I overlooked when I was doing my top 50. Thanks for pointing it out. (thumbs u

I'd thought about that one, but wasn't sure if it fell into the romance category ;)

Hell, I'd make an exception for this book!

diarysecrets.jpg

This was definitely a book I overlooked when I was doing my top 50. Thanks for pointing it out. (thumbs u

I'd thought about that one, but wasn't sure if it fell into the romance category ;)

Hell, I'd make an exception for this book!

:applause: atta boy!

CINDY 37 ....again, often overlooked, perhaps not as well known...but a CLASSIC cover...

This is easily one of my favorite GGA covers, up there with Blue Beetle 54 and the Phantom Lady covers.

Maybe it's just me.....

503_4_037.jpg

Love it. Great cover. Not sure I saw good 'ol Mopsy anywhere either :whistle:

mopsy1.jpg

1625487513_4ed0d94121_b.jpg

I hope this scan is not too large. Well it is worth the wait. I like it better than the waterfall cover. But is it as good as Schomburg's cover?

bb

I'm a huge Baker fan, but at least Schomburg's shark doesn't have a harelip.

I think these would qualify :devil:

142163.jpg

I just purchased the VG/F : 5.0 copy on Metro. I'll post pix when this GGA booty arrives :applause:

Ugh! Just received a notification from Metro saying the Jungle book, even though it was listed as available on the web site when I ordered, is actually not available and that it's not in stock. This was going to be my first order w/ Metro and I'm a little disappointed to say the least. I know there's some Metro fans here, but this was just sad.

rantrant

I suppose I could inquire about the other "not yet processed" version. Still don't understand how you have the time to put everything about a book on your site including grade, photos, etc., but not the price.

1625487513_4ed0d94121_b.jpg

I hope this scan is not too large. Well it is worth the wait. I like it better than the waterfall cover. But is it as good as Schomburg's cover?

bb

I'm a huge Baker fan, but at least Schomburg's shark doesn't have a harelip.

:signfunny:lol

Nice addition to the thread Black Hand, I've only seen the Avon Fantasy book once before and thought now there's a wild cover. What year was that one published? Are there similar style covers in the run? (thumbs u

Nice addition to the thread Black Hand, I've only seen the Avon Fantasy book once before and thought now there's a wild cover. What year was that one published? Are there similar style covers in the run? (thumbs u

That was 1950. I always had a thing for women in tubes. The Out of this World has one of my favorite sci fi headlight covers.