• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 50 Good Girl Art Covers!

248 posts in this topic

When I told my wife about this thread she thought it was friggen hilarious and helped out. She found the two Jungle covers in the Gerber book. It was kind of like where's Waldo. :banana:

That's awesome! :applause:

When I told my wife about this thread she thought it was friggen hilarious and helped out. She found the two Jungle covers in the Gerber book. It was kind of like where's Waldo. :banana:

That's awesome! :applause:

Having the Mrs as a geek is a major plus :) Now if I could only get her to follow the NBA and contribute cash to my comic collecting fund hm

What's the dark haired beauty's name in the Kaanga and Jungle comic? Also, thank's for posting these. (thumbs u

I don't own either of those two books...yet...but I'll got out on a limb and say she is Ann of the Jungle (shrug)

skybolt might know

I like Ann of the jungle. Reminds me of my wife when I first met her...minus the leopard skin outfit.

What's the dark haired beauty's name in the Kaanga and Jungle comic? Also, thank's for posting these. (thumbs u

I don't own either of those two books...yet...but I'll got out on a limb and say she is Ann of the Jungle (shrug)

skybolt might know

I like Ann of the jungle. Reminds me of my wife when I first met her...minus the leopard skin outfit.

Your wife was naked when you first met? :o:kidaround:

Great thread, BTW.

skybolt might know

Your wife was naked when you first met? :o:kidaround:

Great thread, BTW.

Well...About three-four weeks after.

Great thread SB. We all know that 25 of any "Top 50" we might generate could easily be replaced by 25 others without losing much if any wow factor. And although Gerber has a finite number of books listed, and I've read boht books front to cover 20 times, I'm amazed at how frequently I stumble upon a "gotta have" GGA book that wasn't on my radar.

BTW, that Claire Voyant 2 on CL will be mine. :sumo:

Hope so, I know you like that cover. (thumbs u

Make that is.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-10-17

Great thread SB. We all know that 25 of any "Top 50" we might generate could easily be replaced by 25 others without losing much if any wow factor. And although Gerber has a finite number of books listed, and I've read boht books front to cover 20 times, I'm amazed at how frequently I stumble upon a "gotta have" GGA book that wasn't on my radar.

Make that is.

Shot at 2007-10-17

Congrats. (thumbs u

Make that is.

Shot at 2007-10-17

Congrats. I took a stab but that sucker went for way more than I was willing to shell out. I hope to have one soon enough though.

Make that is.

Shot at 2007-10-17

Congrats. I took a stab but that sucker went for way more than I was willing to shell out. I hope to have one soon enough though.

Metropolis has a raw 8.0 copy for $300.

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/bookSearch.php?order=&sort=asc&pageNum=0&pageSize=50&aSearchPos=up&searchType=advanced&title=claire+voyant&issue=&search.x=0&search.y=0

Make that is.

Shot at 2007-10-17

You outbid me on this book, and I am glad you did. I discovered some things about the book during the last minutes that caused me to pass on it.