• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 50 Good Girl Art Covers!

248 posts in this topic

I think these would qualify :devil:

142163.jpg

I just purchased the VG/F : 5.0 copy on Metro. I'll post pix when this GGA booty arrives :applause:

That's so bootyfull. :cloud9:

:applause:

1625487513_4ed0d94121_b.jpg

I hope this scan is not too large. Well it is worth the wait. I like it better than the waterfall cover. But is it as good as Schomburg's cover?

bb

hm I like it better, especially since there is a Baker South Seas Girl story inside. :cloud9:

Not so sure it's better than the waterfall cover as the colors on that one are sweet!

1627295034_a662aa1789_b.jpg

Nellie can be pretty nice if you do the right shading.

Dale,

7 of 9 was a Borg from Star Trek. The actress was from Paducah. I know the Stafford family that lived in Calvert City. Been there, but a long time ago.

bb

just did the bracket thing, hit the shift key copied the same thing in again but changed the file name.

Yeah, Jeri Ryan or something like that. Didn't know her. Also a soap opera chic from Paducah, I think her name was Marcy Walker or something like that. She was on Santa Barbera and some other stuff.

sorry, not a Trek watcher, though I did like the episode where Data was Sherlock Holmes.... always like Sherlock, and a couple of the movie have been decent. Can honestly say I have never watched any full episode other than the originals and that Sherlock Holmes story.