• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

I just started my registary and would like to request a few sets to be added please :)

Hong Kong Phooey (1975) 1 - 9

Super Friends (1976) 1 - 47

Six Million Dollar Man (1976) 1 - 9

Bionic Woman (1977) 1 - 5

Isis (1976) 1 - 8

Could we please add the Blackhawk #9(#1) to #86 (1944 Onwards) set please.

I have picked #86 because it it the last precode edition.

Thanks.

Russ...

Hi Gemma.

Not sure if my post from a few months ago was overlooked or if you are still getting to it but Blackhawk does not rate a mention anywhere in the registry.

Could it be added please.

Thanks in advance

Russ...

Gemma,

Thanks for updating the New Avengers and Avengers 1-503 sets. I appreciate all of your efforts!

FYI, the Avengers 1-503 set has all the issues between 403 and 499 but they don't seem to correspond to the Avengers V2 and V3 issues. The Thunderbolts set you did is an example with the New Thunderbolts editions being slipped into the middle of Marvel's disjointed counting.

Gemma,

Thanks for adding the Green Hornet Comics set. My #1 moved me up to the 3rd page finally! :acclaim:lol

I would like to also request (again) the Six Million Dollar Man run and the Gene Autry comics run. I see that Marvel Super Action appears to be next up on your to do list.

Thanks!

Mike

I didn't look through to see if it had already been requested, but could you add Secret Invasion? I'd like a set with all the Skrull variant covers. Too bad I don't know what they all are.

Could we please add the Blackhawk #9(#1) to #86 (1944 Onwards) set please.

I have picked #86 because it it the last precode edition.

Thanks.

Russ...

Hi Gemma.

Not sure if my post from a few months ago was overlooked or if you are still getting to it but Blackhawk does not rate a mention anywhere in the registry.

Could it be added please.

Thanks in advance

Russ...

A Blackhawk #9(#1) to 107 (Quality) and a 108-273 (DC) would be great.

The only character outside of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman to keep his own title continuously running from WWII into Vietman should be on here. (Plus I just want to see what high grade early DC issues look like)

Can we add Daredevil: Man Without Fear (5 issue mini by Frank Miller).

Just wanted to bump this :cool:

Another Bump, I included a link in the census of the series im talking about:

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Daredevil%3A+The+Man+Without+Fear&publisher=Marvel+Comics&issue=1&year=1993&issuedate=10%2F93

~Thanks again Gemma!! (worship)

Gemma,

Thanks for adding the Green Hornet Comics set. My #1 moved me up to the 3rd page finally! :acclaim:lol

I would like to also request (again) the Six Million Dollar Man run and the Gene Autry comics run. I see that Marvel Super Action appears to be next up on your to do list.

Thanks!

Mike

Add the variant too of Six Million Dollar Man

58236-eightmillion.jpg.f881dc9ab06bf15cb13654e3fc6355da.jpg

Gemma, can we have a SA Hulk set. I think this would go down really well with a lot of collectors, and seeing how the hulk was spread wide through the SA over 3 of his title's, and numerous other apperances, it would get alot of collectors interested.

pre-emptive :foryou: :foryou:

SA Hulk would include;

Hulk 1-6

Avengers 1-3,5,17,51

Tales of Suspence 49

Journey into Mystery 112

Fantastic Four 12,25-26

Amazing Spider-man 14

TTA 59-101

Strange Tales 156

Incrdible Hulk 102-122

Silver Surfer 4

Captain America 110

Iron man 9 - you decide??

Marvel Super heroes 21

Incredible Hulk Annual 1

and I think thats about it...chip in if I've missed something (shrug)

Gemma,

Thanks!

Mike

Add the variant too of Six Million Dollar Man

Talk about getting ripped off. Sheesh! :eek: