• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Realizing it's been a while since I posted ... been a bit distracted. Here are my favorite two new additions. :cloud9:

39AB957C-3BDA-4560-A9BB-86D1B2CE563E_zpsinoa5mqd.jpg

The smile on this little gem (aside from the beautiful women he is staring at) is because he is the future owner of my entire collection which now includes this other little gem.

325aa6ee-ba75-42be-8899-ac6c7828ca5c_zpsf9622c67.jpg

Shout out to LBJeffries who was kind enough to sell me his entire high grade Juggie collection, including this magnificent Church copy.

Congrats, on both fronts!

+1 great stuff congrats man awesome :applause:

Posted this in one number a week thread too, but it belongs here, and this thread gets a bump!ZipComics32_zps239bcf2b.jpg

Awesome book Sagii

8521782848_b51e12ffb6_c.jpg

I have been a fan of MLJ since reading Keltner's article in Alter-Ego 4.

Thanks, and great group shot! You know I've always wanted a Hangman no.8, ones finally surfaced on eBay , but not my desired grade. And everything else you've got there ain't too shabby either (thumbs u

aww man!!!!! I just saw this post and went looking on the Bay and it was sold :frustrated: I swear I had alerts on for that book, that was right up my alley too, darn darn darn!!! Hangman :headbang:

Realizing it's been a while since I posted ... been a bit distracted. Here are my favorite two new additions. :cloud9:

The smile on this little gem (aside from the beautiful women he is staring at) is because he is the future owner of my entire collection which now includes this other little gem.

Shout out to LBJeffries who was kind enough to sell me his entire high grade Juggie collection, including this magnificent Church copy.

You mean any future little brothers or sisters will get skunked? :D

Seriously, a major :applause:

Posted this in one number a week thread too, but it belongs here, and this thread gets a bump!ZipComics32_zps239bcf2b.jpg

Awesome book Sagii

8521782848_b51e12ffb6_c.jpg

I have been a fan of MLJ since reading Keltner's article in Alter-Ego 4.

Thanks, and great group shot! You know I've always wanted a Hangman no.8, ones finally surfaced on eBay , but not my desired grade. And everything else you've got there ain't too shabby either (thumbs u

aww man!!!!! I just saw this post and went looking on the Bay and it was sold :frustrated: I swear I had alerts on for that book, that was right up my alley too, darn darn darn!!! Hangman :headbang:

Yes, and the guy had a lot of issues up at one time( including the elusive on.&). HA has his first app coming up in their next featured auction. :sumo::wishluck:

Hmmm, didn't think of that. hm Let's just say he'll be the overseer of the collection once I shove off. The kid's name is Archer and everyone is already calling him Archie ... it only seems fair that he gets first dibs.

Edited by GoldenPRGuy

Hmmm, didn't think of that. hm Let's just say he'll be the overseer of the collection once I shove off. The kid's name is Archer and everyone is already calling him Archie ... it only seems fair that he gets first dibs.

straight up AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!