• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Had to grab this ... the perfect complement to my insanely high-grade Juggie collection. My 5 was in dire need of an upgrade and this copy was calling my name!

Jug5_zps20e0b82b.jpg

Great cover, see you're still nabbing things here and there

picked this up recently :grin:

14284068387_7da4b87c85_c.jpg

Gino, Gino, I love that book! The Biro Zip covers are like no other! Great pick up buddy!

thanks Corey I appreciate that my friend I am quite fond of them as well. it's kinda too bad that lower corner chip took most of his name with it ..thanks again dude (thumbs u

Gino, Gino, I love that book! The Biro Zip covers are like no other! Great pick up buddy!

thanks Corey I appreciate that my friend I am quite fond of them as well. it's kinda too bad that lower corner chip took most of his name with it ..thanks again dude (thumbs u

Watch out Steel, its El Fuego Lucha Libre :sumo:

Watch out Steel, its El Fuego Lucha Libre :sumo:

lol

Thank you Gentlemen (thumbs u

Oh wow I just realized i hit 1000 posts YIPEEEEE :acclaim:

happier than a fly on Spoon that I accomplished this daring feat in, "GOLD" :grin:

Edited by gino2paulus2

happier than a fly on Spoon that I accomplished this daring feat in, "GOLD" :grin:

congrats on that too(have i got catching up to do!)

congrats on that too(have i got catching up to do!)

thanks dude!! It took me a little over a year to do I see and it looks like you are right on the same pace!! quality over quantity I tell myself even though half of my posts are just :o and (worship) looking at some of the books that get posted!!!! It really is incredible. I definitely spend more time gawking than posting lol