• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Fun cover. :)

2h2qqrn.jpg

i like, I like! Wish this thread had the rabid updates like the a Timely one does, but.... . Still do my part to keep it bumped up every once in a while. That's a neat Archie cover Point Five (thumbs u

A big thank you goes out to cosmic farmboy for letting this book go from his collection,a book I think he would have preferred to keep.And a GIANT-SIZE thank you to Frisco Larson for a gift I'll never forget.

I've been looking for a copy of this book for several years without any luck.You could easily say it had become number one on my want list.I love the Zip title,and the cover really knocks me out.So imagine my surprise when I invited a close friend over for a little geeking only to find this book in his recently acquired stack...then he proceeds to flash a big smile and exclaim happy birthday geek! Needless to say I was on :cloud9: what a tremendously thoughtful thing to do.

Thanks again Frisco!! I do believe I'll have this book in my collection until the end.

zip3x_zpse4a60b54.jpg

Edited by Xavier Logan

A big thank you goes out to cosmic farmboy for letting this book go from his collection,a book I think he would have preferred to keep.And a GIANT-SIZE thank you to Frisco Larson for a gift I'll never forget.

I've been looking for a copy of this book for several years without any luck.You could easily say it had become number one on my want list.I love the Zip title,and the cover really knocks me out.So imagine my surprise when I invited a close friend over for a little geeking only to find this book in his recently acquired stack...then he proceeds to flash a big smile and exclaim happy birthday geek! Needless to say I was on :cloud9: what a tremendously thoughtful thing to do.

Thanks again Frisco!! I do believe I'll have this book in my collection until the end.

zip3x_zpse4a60b54.jpg

You are very welcome Russell :) Happy early birthday buddy :headbang:

zip3x_zpse4a60b54.jpg

You are very welcome Russell :) Happy early birthday buddy :headbang:

That is an awesome gift to give to your bestest geek buddy Jimbo. (worship)

And congrats, plus early happy birthday to Russ :applause:

zip3x_zpse4a60b54.jpg

nothing like the covers on the Zip run. Nothing.

zip3x_zpse4a60b54.jpg

The Zip 3 is now in a far better place. Here's to happy endings! (thumbs u

Edited by cosmic farmboy

Scan-140602-0002_zpsced14e08.jpg
this is a nice pick up, and a war cover to boot. A copy was in the last HA signature auction, but I passed to obtain a hard to find romance grail of mine, and a scarce pre code crime book. One day though. Mean time I can admire yours (thumbs u