• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

Here is my donation. I know it is not much but it was the only non-horror grail I ever had. Although that broken neck is a bit horrific.

You know, I wouldn't look down on any item whatsoever, that was donated for free.

Nice book! :cloud9:

Andy

Very nice items being donated so far. And based on peoples Sign up PM's.. there will be much more on the way

Here is my donation, a semi- decent stack of Marvel Giant Size's.

rafflelot.jpg

And per popular request if Ellen picks Greggy's name, he will only receive this.

boobyprize.jpg

Please add these to the mix. Sorry for the fuzzy pics.

10 Horror Mags - incld. Eerie #2,6 - Creepy #3,4 & some Monster Worlds

and don't get too worked up by the price tag on the eerie...that was Crazy Ed's starting price. :screwy: I picked it up for 1/2 that. (thumbs u

eerie.jpg

creepy.jpg

mworld.jpg

Oh man, me want Flash!

There are some spectacular items on this thread. Simply amazing. You guys are incredible. I don't have a thing that anyone would want (an autographed copy of the -script I wrote for Wonder Woman? Bwa ha ha ha, like anyone would want that!) so I'm cheering you on from the sidelines. Woo Hoo!!!!

Oh man, me want Flash!

There are some spectacular items on this thread. Simply amazing. You guys are incredible. I don't have a thing that anyone would want (an autographed copy of the -script I wrote for Wonder Woman? Bwa ha ha ha, like anyone would want that!) so I'm cheering you on from the sidelines. Woo Hoo!!!!

:takeit: