• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

For goonchild.SHO is baiting me and im biting,And the people are fine.I hve met many in person.Its the boards that I have a problem with.Its not damning if its the truth!!

I'm not baiting you, Wes. You just keep opening your big, fat mouth and I just keep pointing out how every time you do, it makes you seem like an even bigger jerk than the last time. Nobody here to blame but yourself.

The funny thing is...every time you do post...you lose more customers. lol

OF COURSE YOU WOULDNT BE ON THIS BOARD IF YOU COULD STFU.I AM DELIGHTED YOU SPENT SO MUCH TIME WITH YOUR REPY.TROUBLE IS I STAND BY MY REMARKS AND THEY ARE HARSH BUT PRETTY MUCH BANG ON.ONE EXCEPTION IS THE REMEDIAL WRITING REMARKS.IT WAS PROBABLY ONLY DIRECTED TO ONE POSTER.

You're like school in the summer, Wes.

No class.

Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Fat Albert.

From back when Saturday mornings as a kid were something to really look forward to. :(

I always wonder after seeing threads like these...is there the potential for a real physical throw down the next time these guys meet at a show?

That would be worth the price of admission. I have always wanted to see MrBedrock and Flaming_Telepath in a no holds barred. :popcorn:

:jokealert:

I always wonder after seeing threads like these...is there the potential for a real physical throw down the next time these guys meet at a show?

That would be worth the price of admission. I have always wanted to see MrBedrock and Flaming_Telepath in a no holds barred wrestling naked in cream corn. :popcorn:

:sick: you're sick dude.

Strong posibility

Before this thread gets closed down. I saw "Borat" this weekend; funny stuff, and I was reminded of the nude wrestling in the hotel, and hotel room. The above comment reminded me of that disturbingly hilarious-tearfilled moment. The hardest I've laughed in yearrrrrs! lollol

Of course not. I've been on message boards and newsgroups with some of the most aggressive, in your face, 'roided up juice monkeys in the whole world and nothing ever comes out of it. I love to fight... love it... I've had confirmed "throwdowns" set up twice and both times the other guy didn't show up.

I've had confirmed "throwdowns" set up twice and both times the other guy didn't show up.

Sorry man....it was a scheduling conflict. I forgot I had my hair stylist appointment that afternoon. :(

Of course not. I've been on message boards and newsgroups with some of the most aggressive, in your face, 'roided up juice monkeys in the whole world and nothing ever comes out of it. I love to fight... love it... I've had confirmed "throwdowns" set up twice and both times the other guy didn't show up.

That's because you really scared me. :eek:

That would be worth the price of admission. I have always wanted to see MrBedrock and Flaming_Telepath in a no holds barred. :popcorn:

Where is that no good Nick? Let me at him!

I actually want to shake his hand! :o

Then we'd end up talking funnybooks and all would be right with the world. (thumbs u

That's because you really scared me. :eek:

I've had confirmed "throwdowns" set up twice and both times the other guy didn't show up.

Sorry man....it was a scheduling conflict. I forgot I had my hair stylist appointment that afternoon. :(

Ok, let me clarify... not from these boards.

That would be worth the price of admission. I have always wanted to see MrBedrock and Flaming_Telepath in a no holes barred wrestling naked in cream corn. :popcorn:

Fixed that for you.

:jokealert:

That would be worth the price of admission. I have always wanted to see MrBedrock and Flaming_Telepath in a no holes barred wrestling naked in cream corn. :popcorn:

Fixed that for you.

Well, that's an odd fix coming from a guy named . hm

Typical board member.Jim wilkerson I believe.I think I can list 10 people that could leave the boards to make them a peaceful place and you are on that list.

Please go on.

1. Jim

:popcorn:

lol