• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

NO LONG RANT HERE.I GUESS PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS..ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN PERSON.OR IS THAT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GRASP?IF YOU HAVENT CALLED ME BY NOW I GUESS YOU EITHER NEVER WERE A CUSTOMER OF MINE OR YOU HAVENT BEEN WRONGED BY ME ENOUGH TO SHOOT A PRIVATE EMAIL OR PICK UP THE PHONE.SO STFU

You had your chance to make it right...twice. You didn't feel the need to do so at the time. Instead, you thought it would be better to send rude emails and insult me. Perhaps instead of posting in here and making yourself look like an even bigger jerk, you should devote your time to fixing your lousy customer service, improving your grading, and working on faster shipping with better packaging methods.

And before anyone thinks this attitude is an isolated incident with this seller, please feel free to read some of his coments in this thread.

In just a few posts in that one thread, he manages to do the following:

• Accuse board members of “always complaining and never doing jack squat”
  • Refers to the boards as a “low rent web site”
  • Calls Pirate a mor0n from Kentucky and asks how many comics he bought last year [if he got out of his parents basement]
  • Says he’s “sorry he ever posted for this cast of low rents”
  • Accuses board members of “spouting mindless complaining babble”
  • Tells Redhook “to stop wasting his life online and get out more”
  • Says he’ll use “remedial writing so he doesn’t confuse anybody in here”
  • Refers to this as a “low rent board”
  • Says what is wrong with the hobby is “boards like these”
  • Calls OldGuy a “mor0n”

You want to keep going, Wes? Because I’ve got all the ammunition I need, supplied generously by your own big mouth. So...to reply to your kind request that I should just STFU...sorry, but I must respectfully decline.

A damning indictment indeed.

I shall ask the glaringly obvious question...

If he has so little regard for the Boards or the people here, why is he posting here in the first place? (shrug)

For cd,I am not lying.He said he was scammed by me and forwarded for public view another dealers email for his books that went went "missing".I did not dig this up,he did!!!!And it wasnt my transaction.SO if someone accuses me and is wrong,than he should apologize to me for the mix up and tell the boards that he messed up.But of couse he didnt do that.So if you dont want to buy off me cause of your buds mistake so be it..your loss.

wes

Well, I've been following this the past couple of days and can say, like others, that Wes has lost me as a customers. I have done several transactions with him on eBay and didn't have a problem (except for the long shipping time). However, after seeing his lack of ability to communicate civilly, take cirticism or simply step back and take a breath (in the name of preserving some customers) I can say I want no part of it. This whole thread has shed great light on how he handles himself and how and disputes might be handled.

My customers dont like a person defending himself.SO I should leave this forum before any more decide that a backbone is not a good thing to have.Anybody that has followed it would see two sides to the story,IF not thats fine too.I was only defending myself to less than 5 per cent of my customer base anyways.So back to the other 95 per cent.

The adage "You can catch more flies with honey , than vinegar" sums up your posting style here. While you are of course allowed to post in any manner you wish, even when in the name of defending yourself. You have to realize based on people reactions to it that you are going about it in a manner that turns people off, even long time customers.

I just think you are not all that "board savy" for lack of a better term, and have not represented yourself in a manner that lended itself to people wanting to champion whatever virtues you have as a dealer. You obviously seem to do better in person then you do in your online transactions,(customer relations wise) I say learn from it and move forward.

Reply to those who voice complaints in a manner that does not escalate the already present tension. Even if it means counting to ten before hitting the "submit" button.

Or, you can keep that cap lock on and continue to rail away!! :kidaround:

There is my unasked for Dr. Phil 2c

Ze-

OF COURSE YOU WOULDNT BE ON THIS BOARD IF YOU COULD STFU.I AM DELIGHTED YOU SPENT SO MUCH TIME WITH YOUR REPY.TROUBLE IS I STAND BY MY REMARKS AND THEY ARE HARSH BUT PRETTY MUCH BANG ON.ONE EXCEPTION IS THE REMEDIAL WRITING REMARKS.IT WAS PROBABLY ONLY DIRECTED TO ONE POSTER.

A) You're comments on this board aren't worth responding to. I didn't know anything about you before you starting posting and I certainly don't care after reading your posting.

B) Who are you to tell anyone to STFU just because you don't like what they are saying? This is a public forum where we can voice our opinions. Sorry if you don't like what is being said.

I won't bother reading your response.

:popcorn: Who knew one post about my bad ebay experience would turn into such a drama fest . Defending you're self is fine if you do it the right and proper way, what you are doing is one of two things

shooting you're self in the foot... repeatedly I may add...

Ever see those kids that have fits in stores or at cons that roll around on the floor and cry and wave there arms around?

Yeah... something like that :P

NO LONG RANT HERE.I GUESS PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS..ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN PERSON.OR IS THAT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GRASP?IF YOU HAVENT CALLED ME BY NOW I GUESS YOU EITHER NEVER WERE A CUSTOMER OF MINE OR YOU HAVENT BEEN WRONGED BY ME ENOUGH TO SHOOT A PRIVATE EMAIL OR PICK UP THE PHONE.SO STFU

You had your chance to make it right...twice. You didn't feel the need to do so at the time. Instead, you thought it would be better to send rude emails and insult me. Perhaps instead of posting in here and making yourself look like an even bigger jerk, you should devote your time to fixing your lousy customer service, improving your grading, and working on faster shipping with better packaging methods.

And before anyone thinks this attitude is an isolated incident with this seller, please feel free to read some of his coments in this thread.

• Calls Pirate a mor0n from Kentucky and asks how many comics he bought last year [if he got out of his parents basement]
  • Calls OldGuy a “mor0n”

You want to keep going, Wes? Because I’ve got all the ammunition I need, supplied generously by your own big mouth. So...to reply to your kind request that I should just STFU...sorry, but I must respectfully decline.

Low rent?

We are suppose to pay rent? 47649-confused.gif

• Calls OldGuy a “mor0n”

Low rent?

We are suppose to pay rent? 47649-confused.gif

Everyone else has been chipping in for your part. :gossip:

OSBORN FRANCE IS AN OVERSEAS SCAMMER.THATS WHY MANY SELLERS REFUSE TO SHIP OVERSEAS.SO BLAME THIS $%^&.I STILL SHIP OVERSEAS BUT MANY TIMES WAS TEMPTED TO CUT OFF OVERSEAS.SOME OVERSEAS EBAYER EVILSLY GOT ME FOR A CGC SPIDEY 9 ELEKTRO ON A PAYPAL CHARGEBACK.THAT HURT AND I EMAILED HIM MANY TIMES WITH NO REPLY AFTERWARD.HE BOUGHT MANY CHEAP THINGS AND THEN MY BIGGIE..AND SURE AS SHOOTIN EVERY CHEAP ITEM ARRIVED..AND SPIDEY 9??????I COULD WRITE A BOOK

I have just realized that evilsly is a board member hm

yes, I am and I've been watching this thread

here's what happened with my deal with him

I bought a book from him, it didn't turn up after weeks, I asked him for tracking info and to investigate. He came back and said no tracking info etc.

so at the last minute possible I put in a paypal claim for non receipt, and paypal found in my favour

I then got abusive emails from him accusing me of deliberately ripping him off because I'd bought an 'expensive' item from him, and cheap items from elsewhere at the same time. He obviously couldn't work out that cumulatively buying 9.6 bronze spidermans at $80 a time add up to a considerable amount. I was very offended by this tone

his emails started to become more aggressive demanding the money back paypal had given to me, so i just blocked him in my email filters.

I've spent 1000s with board members both here and on ebay, and this is the only seller I've ever had a problem with.

I also need to add, that wes seems to have missed out on, that i had another deal with him at about the same time, that went through without a problem.

I'm sure there will be some abuse filled response to this, but I don't care. There's plenty of sellers out there I'm happy to deal with, and are happy to deal with me.

My customers dont like a person defending himself.SO I should leave this forum before any more decide that a backbone is not a good thing to have.Anybody that has followed it would see two sides to the story,IF not thats fine too.I was only defending myself to less than 5 per cent of my customer base anyways.So back to the other 95 per cent.

The adage "You can catch more flies with honey , than vinegar" sums up your posting style here. While you are of course allowed to post in any manner you wish, even when in the name of defending yourself. You have to realize based on people reactions to it that you are going about it in a manner that turns people off, even long time customers.

I just think you are not all that "board savy" for lack of a better term, and have not represented yourself in a manner that lended itself to people wanting to champion whatever virtues you have as a dealer. You obviously seem to do better in person then you do in your online transactions,(customer relations wise) I say learn from it and move forward.

Reply to those who voice complaints in a manner that does not escalate the already present tension. Even if it means counting to ten before hitting the "submit" button.

Or, you can keep that cap lock on and continue to rail away!! :kidaround:

There is my unasked for Dr. Phil 2c

Ze-

Well put Ze. :golfclap:

GCCBCO, I don't think you'll find a person on this board that has a problem with anyone standing up for him or herself. Open communication IS a good thing. It's just the manner that you do it that can make the difference. I learned long ago that when confronting a problem with someone, I didn't need to worry about apologizing for saying something that to someone they wouldn't like, but I didn't want to have to go back and apologize for HOW I said it.

Maintaining professionalism in the face of conflict and adversity speaks miles about one's character regardless of success or failure. Just my 2c

OF COURSE YOU WOULDNT BE ON THIS BOARD IF YOU COULD STFU.I AM DELIGHTED YOU SPENT SO MUCH TIME WITH YOUR REPY.TROUBLE IS I STAND BY MY REMARKS AND THEY ARE HARSH BUT PRETTY MUCH BANG ON.ONE EXCEPTION IS THE REMEDIAL WRITING REMARKS.IT WAS PROBABLY ONLY DIRECTED TO ONE POSTER.

You're like school in the summer, Wes.

No class.

You're like school in the summer, Wes.

No class.

Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Fat Albert.