• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

Ok good.I am relieved.Maybe the boards are ok after all.Whatever wrongs people think I have done I will try to make em right with them.happy thanksgiving

wes

I missed it but hopefully it didn't have anything to do with your hoof and tail fetish.

:sick:

Guess what??

I can imagine if we went to the tennis court you would look silly.

Or to a social event with me[who would get the ladies].

lol

dodofivegccboebaysellergs8.jpg

Plagiarist.

lol

Ok good.I am relieved.Maybe the boards are ok after all.Whatever wrongs people think I have done I will try to make em right with them.happy thanksgiving

wes

I missed it but hopefully it didn't have anything to do with your hoof and tail fetish.

:sick:

I just realized after seeing the photo of Wes holding Cap n Mandi that I had dealt with him last summer in Chicago and didn't even know it. doh! My bad Wes, I should have remembered that you were a drinking buddy of Roy's and said something. And even though I was a total stranger at the time my experience with Wes was very pleasant. Good conversation and an even better transaction.

Wes's reaction here is not unlike many other first timers, lots of and vinegar out of the gate in reaction to things said, only to then realize there was no need for all the shouting. :kidaround:

Welcome to the boards Wes.

:hi:

Ze-

Kenny

I've known Wes for a number of years and he's always been really pleasant and easy to get along with. He's a very popular draw for back issue collectors at Toronto area shows and I always get asked about whether or not he will be setting up as his selection and prices are hard to beat.

Kev

I suggest that sho doesnt start a fire.

lol

If he posts negative comments tomorrow bear in mind his intentions.

And just what "intentions" are you referring to, Wes? Do you mean my intentions of letting people know I had bad transactions with both your gccbo and dodofive eBay accounts and refuse to do any more business with you? If so...then you are correct...I do like to inform fellow collectors of things like this. I'm funny that way.

I am accused of ranting when someone publicly attacks me. I have no idea why cgc has this forum that allows its users to attack cgc itself and the longtime customers that support the company.This only forces people that DO not want to be involved in this forum to defend themselves against something that many court battles have been fought over.that being slander and liebel.

How is telling about ones bad eBay experiences with you attacking you? I suppose since you're a longtime customer of CGC that we're all just supposed to shut the hell up and be happy with however you decide to treat your customers. And nobody is forcing you to post in here. If you don't want to be involved in this forum then simply keep out of it. Especially since it looks like you defending yourself in here has lost you more customers than it's saved. And by the way...it's not slander or libel if it's true.

NO LONG RANT HERE.I GUESS PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS..ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN PERSON.OR IS THAT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GRASP?IF YOU HAVENT CALLED ME BY NOW I GUESS YOU EITHER NEVER WERE A CUSTOMER OF MINE OR YOU HAVENT BEEN WRONGED BY ME ENOUGH TO SHOOT A PRIVATE EMAIL OR PICK UP THE PHONE.SO STFU

NO LONG RANT HERE.I GUESS PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS..ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN PERSON.OR IS THAT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GRASP?IF YOU HAVENT CALLED ME BY NOW I GUESS YOU EITHER NEVER WERE A CUSTOMER OF MINE OR YOU HAVENT BEEN WRONGED BY ME ENOUGH TO SHOOT A PRIVATE EMAIL OR PICK UP THE PHONE.SO STFU

attwhore.jpg

attwhore.jpg

i personally see nothing wrong with that girl doing a handstand in a thong. but that’s just me.

attwhore.jpg

i personally see nothing wrong with that girl doing a handstand in a thong. but that’s just me.

I don't see anything wrong with it either.

You had your chance to make it right...twice. You didn't feel the need to do so at the time. Instead, you thought it would be better to send rude emails and insult me. Perhaps instead of posting in here and making yourself look like an even bigger jerk, you should devote your time to fixing your lousy customer service, improving your grading, and working on faster shipping with better packaging methods.

And before anyone thinks this attitude is an isolated incident with this seller, please feel free to read some of his coments in this thread.

In just a few posts in that one thread, he manages to do the following:

• Accuse board members of “always complaining and never doing jack squat”
  • Refers to the boards as a “low rent web site”
  • Calls Pirate a mor0n from Kentucky and asks how many comics he bought last year [if he got out of his parents basement]
  • Says he’s “sorry he ever posted for this cast of low rents”
  • Accuses board members of “spouting mindless complaining babble”
  • Tells Redhook “to stop wasting his life online and get out more”
  • Says he’ll use “remedial writing so he doesn’t confuse anybody in here”
  • Refers to this as a “low rent board”
  • Says what is wrong with the hobby is “boards like these”
  • Calls OldGuy a “mor0n”

You want to keep going, Wes? Because I’ve got all the ammunition I need, supplied generously by your own big mouth. So...to reply to your kind request that I should just STFU...sorry, but I must respectfully decline.

I came to Dodo's defense earlier in this thread and I regret that. As soon as he, without any evidence at all, called David a scammer he was off my buying list. I've probably spent over 600 bucks on Dodo's books over the last year or so. But you don't publically lie about a guy who I've done many successful deals with and still get my money. Later Dodo!

Professionalism. It's a word. It's important. Look it up.