• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

If anyone hasn't figured it out by now, this really is the show to be at. Here we are 6 months before the show even begins and we have 20 pages of posts. Is there even a San Diego thread? :) :) :)

Jim

The forum dinner alone is worth the price of admission. Then add the fact that we'll get first crack at many of the best books, and it's a no-brainer.

OK I'm in.

Tickets, flight and hotel booked.

You up for Greektown?

If anyone hasn't figured it out by now, this really is the show to be at. Here we are 6 months before the show even begins and we have 20 pages of posts. Is there even a San Diego thread? :) :) :)

Jim

The forum dinner alone is worth the price of admission. Then add the fact that we'll get first crack at many of the best books, and it's a no-brainer.

OK I'm in.

You up for Greektown?

Always up for Greektown. I grew up on the Danforth in Toronto...lamb everywhere!

Jim

OK I'm in.

You up for Greektown?

Always up for Greektown. I grew up on the Danforth in Toronto...lamb everywhere!

Yeah, Toronto has a few greeks, doesn't it hm

Mary had a little lamb,

Little lamb, little lamb,

Mary had a little lamb,

Its fleece was white as snow

And everywhere that Mary went,

Mary went, Mary went,

Everywhere that Mary went

The lamb was sure to go

It followed her to school one day

School one day, school one day

It followed her to school one day

Which was against the rules.

It made the children laugh and play,

Laugh and play, laugh and play,

It made the children laugh and play

To see a lamb at school

And so the teacher turned it out,

Turned it out, turned it out,

And so the teacher turned it out,

But still it lingered near

And waited patiently about,

Patiently about, patiently about,

And waited patiently about

Till Mary did appear

"Why does the lamb love Mary so?"

Love Mary so? Love Mary so?

"Why does the lamb love Mary so?"

The eager children cry

"Why, Mary loves the lamb, you know."

Loves the lamb, you know, loves the lamb, you know

"Why, Mary loves the lamb, you know."

The teacher did reply

Reminds me of a joke I heard. I think typed it on here a few months ago.

A ventriloquist traveling across the country breaks down somewhere in farm country. Looking for a place to stay he walks up to a farm. The farmer opens the door and after a brief explanation the farmer warmly invites the ventriloquist in, though commenting on the fact the he has no idea what a ventriloquist is or does.

After dinner the ventriloquist kindly asks the farmer to follow him outside.

As the approach the barn the ventriloquist asks the horse how his day has been. The horse replies that he had a terrific day as he spent the day procreating with the mare down the street.

The farmer shocked and amazed, is utterly speechless.

The ventriloquist carries on the ask the Bull the same thing and gets a similar reply about the cow in the stable.

With no warning the farmer runs frantically into the barn and dis-appears from sight.

The ventriloquist chases down the farmer and spots him in a corner of the barn. He has a sheep pinned up against the wall by the neck and is heard saying: "Listen there's guy walking around asking questions...you don't say a word or it's Lamb stew for you!!!"

Jim

OK I'm in.

You up for Greektown?

Always

Jim

OK I'm in.

You up for Greektown?

Always

(thumbs u