• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

The Hyatt has a bridge that connects it to the convention. Shuttles make me nervous.

I bet there will be alot of nervous shuttle bus drivers that weekend too.....

:insane:

I do and I'm pretty sure Angelo does too...

I help Joe Sarno set up (and whoever else is in the vicinity and needs a hand) (thumbs u

And I help Gary, who helps me, who is helped by Angelo, Andy, Alan, Mark, Darryl, Molly, Erica....etc (thumbs u

I help Joe Sarno set up (and whoever else is in the vicinity and needs a hand) (thumbs u

And I help Gary, who helps me, who is helped by Angelo, Andy, Alan, Mark, Darryl, Molly, Erica....etc (thumbs u

We're like the Waltons lol

Sup :hi:

Dude, don't you like right a horse and buggy?

Only if one of my Amish brothers has tipped it over. :angel:

Besides what if the bride break?

Then the groom rode her too hard. ;)

That reminds of a great riding phrase..."Ride 'er hard, put 'er away wet!"

lol

sorry to see that you are woosing out and staying so close to the convention center.

:(

I'll be flying up from NC with Arex I hope, looking for someone to split room cost with.

Take my spot with the boys, turns out I can't make it after all. Just tell Arex.