• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

Okay...whats the closest and cheapest hotel with free interent? Or where the heck is everybody staying.

Right now I'm looking at the Hyatt Regency OHare across the street for $150 a night. I never been to Chicago so any help is helpful. ;).

Courtyard O'Hare is where all the COOL KIDS hang out while in Chicago.

You might be able to split a room with somebody too hm

Okay...whats the closest and cheapest hotel with free interent? Or where the heck is everybody staying.

Right now I'm looking at the Hyatt Regency OHare across the street for $150 a night. I never been to Chicago so any help is helpful. ;).

Are you sure this place has a shuttle? I can't find it on the website.

You can share the floor with greggy :baiting:

I'll hide the romance books in my room. :hi:

I bought them all.

Are you sure this place has a shuttle? I can't find it on the website.

absolutely positive as we rode it many places. And we includes:

Me, Nik, Elf, Roy, Jim, Drew eh. So, yeppers, its there.

Free internet, though it is wired and im too stoopid to figure out how to make it work

If u go to the Wizard World Chicago site, u may book hotels NOW with the discount convention rate. There are only a couple of 2 bed rooms left for Sofitel across from the Rosemont Center. Embassy Suites 2 bed rooms already sold out, as they were offering free hot breakfast. :frustrated:

I booked Hilton Garden O'hare which is 1 mile from airport with a free shuttle to Rosemont about 1 mile south of hotel. Call from airport for courtesy shuttle bus to hotel which is dirt cheap at $99/night. FREE 24 hr internet and photocopies at their business center. :golfclap:

Supposed to be close to Gibson's Steak House in Des Plains, IL which is recommended by boardies? Is this the location for the Cgc forum dinner? Get drunk and then stumble back to hotel Sunday morning?

If u go to the Wizard World Chicago site, u may book hotels NOW with the discount convention rate. There are only a couple of 2 bed rooms left for Sofitel across from the Rosemont Center. Embassy Suites 2 bed rooms already sold out, as they were offering free hot breakfast. :frustrated:

I booked Hilton Garden O'hare which is 1 mile from airport with a free shuttle to Rosemont about 1 mile south of hotel. Call from airport for courtesy shuttle bus to hotel which is dirt cheap at $99/night. FREE 24 hr internet and photocopies at their business center. :golfclap:

Supposed to be close to Gibson's Steak House in Des Plains, IL which is recommended by boardies? Is this the location for the Cgc forum dinner? Get drunk and then stumble back to hotel Sunday morning?

Gibson's is in Rosemont and it's directly across the street from the convention center. And, yes, that's where the forum dinner will be (thumbs u Here's what the room looks like Gibson's

Hey do you know if there is a shuttle to and from the convention center?? Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Hey do you know if there is a shuttle to and from the convention center?? Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Do a search for the word shuttle. It probably appears 50 times in this thread!

lol

Yeah, most of the hotels are classy and have shuttles as they are convention hotels.

R.