• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

Does anyone know a good hotel to stay at near the convention? (shrug)

Never been to the windy city before!

Courtyard Ohare is where we stayed last year. Great place with good rates and a suhweet shutle

hm I just did a Travelocity search for flight and hotel packages for the 26th-29th and this would run me $484. Pretty affordable compared to some of the other packages I saw.

Kind of tempting.

Sweet! I wouldn't have thought this was a possiblity for me, but it could be.

Do you guys prety much rely on shuttles to and from the Airport as well as the convention? Is everything else fairly close?

In other words, I wouldn't need to rent a car would I?

How far is Greektown away from the convention center? I will not have access to a rental car. :cry:

Right off downtown Chicago, pretty far from the convention center. Could always find a good greek restaurant closer to the con if that's more feasible?

How far is Greektown away from the convention center? I will not have access to a rental car. :cry:

Right off downtown Chicago, pretty far from the convention center. Could always find a good greek restaurant closer to the con if that's more feasible?

Greektown sounds good to me. I'll be staying at the Belden-Stratford off Lincoln Park!!!! :headbang:

Greektown sounds good to me. I'll be staying at the Belden-Stratford off Lincoln Park!!!! :headbang:

How come so far away?

How come so far away?

I always stay there when I visit Chicago !!! Maybe it's because I like the Lake so much, and it's got a great view of the lake and close to downtown as well.