• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Strike 3

183 posts in this topic

What is all of this bs about the VCC elite?

Nothing to do with that :gossip:

That's fine, but what is the concept of a "VCC elite"...totally in the dark on this.

It's just JC's way of getting out of proving he is some super well to do stud comic collector.

He blames the "VCC elite"(FD,banner among others) for attacking him and therefore forcing him not to spend many thousands of dollars at the VCC.

That's fine, but what is the concept of a "VCC elite"...totally in the dark on this.

It's just JC's way of getting out of proving he is some super well to do stud comic collector.

He blames the "VCC elite"(FD,banner among others) for attacking him and therefore forcing him not to spend many thousands of dollars at the VCC.

Well, all I know is there is a lot of talk of how great he says his collection is, and I haven't seen book one...this is a venue for collectors to share interests, right? And most claims by JC on "attacks" are simply folks tired of his BS when they get nailed by one or more of his verbal volleys. IMHO.

I don't get it - he was being quite civil in the threads that i saw......... (shrug)

Ditto...in the sense of 'civil for him'.

I reckon he's crying in his basement as we speak and planning revenge against any 'breadstick armed nerds' he can find...providing he can dig himself out of the snow.

He is the Boards equivalent of Pete Doherty (shrug)

It seems inevitable to me that JC will be the next great banning next to Deathlok. I don't wish it but it just seems to be the course of action. I suggest JC talk it out with the mods if he's truly interested in remaining a part of this community.

Well, all I know is there is a lot of talk of how great he says his collection is, and I haven't seen book one...this is a venue for collectors to share interests, right?

Once I saw him post his X-men 94 with waaay too much black ink on the cover.

He blasted some new guy in the for sale section and before I could restrain him JC popped his bonds and made a real JC out of himself. Sigh... and my color commentary was disallowed. Thats my guess. Unfortunately the guy had some pretty cool books.

Was that the guy with the golden age books for sale? Hopefully he wasn't chased off, as he had some nice titles. I saw the beginning of the thread, what happended after?

Well, all I know is there is a lot of talk of how great he says his collection is, and I haven't seen book one...this is a venue for collectors to share interests, right? And most claims by JC on "attacks" are simply folks tired of his BS when they get nailed by one or more of his verbal volleys. IMHO.

Like I said it gives him a way out when it comes time for him to "put up or shut up".

:gossip:1st appearance of the "VCC Elite". :gossip:

OK, so Vince takes his ball and goes home b/c heaven forbid should he receive what he dishes out? My wife always say : "It's not what you say, but how you say it." Smart she is. Married her I did.

It seems inevitable to me that JC will be the next great banning next to Deathlok. I don't wish it but it just seems to be the course of action. I suggest JC talk it out with the mods if he's truly interested in remaining a part of this community.

I hope not, he adds a little spice to the boards.

Deathok I could not stand. Don't miss him even a little.

I hope not, he adds a little spice to the boards.

Deathok I could not stand. Don't miss him even a little.

You just broke greggy's heart. :(

OK, so Vince takes his ball and goes home b/c heaven forbid should he receive what he dishes out? My wife always say : "It's not what you say, but how you say it." Smart she is. Married her I did.

Like Yoda you sound!

Hey now, I did no attacking.

The "VCC Elite" is something that, quite frankly, I simply don't understand. There is no such thing. Sckao and I have been very clear from the beginning of the VCC that we want it to be completely inclusive - more the merrier - and there's no preferential treatment given to anybody, outside of me getting the first "booth" as payment for running the damned thing.

:gossip:1st appearance of the "VCC Elite". :gossip:

If I may be so bold to say something about Vince and his 'devotees'.

I think he is no doubt an intelligent man who has an opinion about everything.

He also has a particularly caustic turn of phrase, unnecessarily spewing vitriol whenever the mood takes him.

Picking on new people is in my view bang out of order. That sort of response could deter people who would be welcome additions to these boards.

I believe certain people here are in all honesty a bit scared of 'tangling' with him, and are quite sycophantic at times toward him.

In my view he blows his own trumpet far too much, has delusions of grandure, and I honestly believe is a bit of a BS merchant.

Probably hen pecked by his missus, and stalks these boards to assert his 'masculinity'...

What say you?

He blasted some new guy in the for sale section and before I could restrain him JC popped his bonds and made a real JC out of himself. Sigh... and my color commentary was disallowed. Thats my guess. Unfortunately the guy had some pretty cool books.

Was that the guy with the golden age books for sale? Hopefully he wasn't chased off, as he had some nice titles. I saw the beginning of the thread, what happended after?

Anyone have the answer to my questions? I don't want them to get buried. I was thinking about making offers on some of that guy's books...

Hey now, I did no attacking.

The "VCC Elite" is something that, quite frankly, I simply don't understand. There is no such thing. Sckao and I have been very clear from the beginning of the VCC that we want it to be completely inclusive - more the merrier - and there's no preferential treatment given to anybody, outside of me getting the first "booth" as payment for running the damned thing.

As far I can can tell, drbanner is the "VCC elite" for talking about what greggy posted.

But where did this strike come from?

JCs has his faults, as every person on this planet does. His is just amplified many times over based on his attitude and posting style, which is not in my eyes not really directed towards anyone on the boards but seems to be more reflective of how he feels himself...externalizing his internal anguish.

Stay tuned for more diabolical dialogue on Dr. Phil...