• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just received my first Cap America comics

14 posts in this topic

Thanks to Paul for a really fast shipping just before Christmas :banana: , and one of my 2007 goal done :headbang:

:cloud9:

cap42.jpg

well done, and welcome aboard.

Caps have THE best covers of the GA --- very addictive as you will find out! Congrats!

FISH

Thanks to Paul for a really fast shipping just before Christmas :banana: , and one of my 2007 goal done :headbang:

cap42.jpg

Caps have THE best covers of the GA --- very addictive as you will find out! Congrats!

FISH

tell me about it!

cap42.jpg

FISH

tell me about it!

How much would you like to know?

cap42.jpg

FISH

tell me about it!

Please, start at the begining...the VERY begining :insane:

cap42.jpg

FISH

tell me about it!

addictive ??? i need another issue right now :makepoint:

i don't think i'll be able to have a large run of Caps but i'll try to get as many Schomburg as i can get , Timely Schomburg will be my main goal in the future , 2.0/4.0 range will be fine , but that's not easy to find and ebay prices are often crazy , then :wishluck: