• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robojo's worse Photoshop Ebay auction yet.

374 posts in this topic

Ok... I'm retracting my statement already about Rosemary being Dan's wife... Daniel D. Dupcak and Daniel S. Dupcak are definitely two different people! (thumbs u

There aren't any records indicating that their are two Dupcak's living in the state of NY.

Oh yes there are... Rosemary is indeed Daniel's mothers

The other Daniel is his father! :applause::acclaim:

The Social Security Death Index lists a deceased Daniel Dupcak that was born in 1923 and died in 1986 IN QUEENS!

So... what this means is... the cars registered to a Daniel could very well have been the father, and the son could not have lived there at all.

The deed above is from 1980, and it is not uncommon for divorcing spouses to both file a deed to the one spouse that is awarded/receiving the property.

No Problem (thumbs u . Listen I know you said you worked with public records where did you find this social security doc?

http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/

Here's the entry:

DANIEL DUPCAK 16 Apr 1923 Aug 1986 11426 (Bellerose, Queens, NY) 087-18-0155

I'm not bothering to XX out the SS# as this is public record at this point.

I often times have to track down heirs and such with what I do.... What's hard is when I have to find heirs of people that died in the 1800's!! :frustrated:

But... at the same time, the heirs I find are usually very happy to see me because it means I'm about to hand them $$

http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/

Here's the entry:

DANIEL DUPCAK 16 Apr 1923 Aug 1986 11426 (Bellerose, Queens, NY) 087-18-0155

I'm not bothering to XX out the SS# as this is public record at this point.

I often times have to track down heirs and such with what I do.... What's hard is when I have to find heirs of people that died in the 1800's!! :frustrated:

But... at the same time, the heirs I find are usually very happy to see me because it means I'm about to hand them $$

Thanks (thumbs u (thumbs u some more reading...

Man, personalIy, I really don't think the subject is THIS important...

this thread is starting to read like a Columbo episode...

A rerun of a Columbo episode since all this information has been discussed previously.

This has been discussed previously? Some of it is not on OldGuy's website.

http://www.justafanboy.com/ComicKeys/

A lot of this stuff seems new to me. (shrug)

I tell you... I took your advise and read the entire Corral thread tonight... my eyes are burning like hell, but at the very least, I don't know what to think... it's like reading a novel though! :insane:

Yeah...like Cormac McCarthy on acid.

Are you the same "Charlton Guy", the CC mod who publicly quit on the Ace/Paul A thread (and if I'm correct in your explanation, that very same thread was a partial reason)...?

That's me.

The hullabaloo at The Corral actually started on a Feebay Discussion Board thread, where Robojo came on to defend his auctions and disavow any connection to "comic-keys".

I then invited/taunted him to The Corral, believing that Robojo was indeed comic-keys.

This initial encounter and the first posts by "AceVentura" are chronicled in pages five and six of this thread (link):

http://www.comicscorral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1295&page=6

The entire thread is titled " The Official Comical-Keys-Robojo-Charlton-Guy Wager Thread!!!" and can be found in the "Comic Book Restoration and Disclosure" Area of The Corral.

You can get to the Main Page of the Comics Corral Forum by clicking on my signature link below.

I tell you... I took your advise and read the entire Corral thread tonight... my eyes are burning like hell, but at the very least, I don't know what to think... it's like reading a novel though! :insane:

Yeah...like Cormac McCarthy on acid.

Are you the same "Charlton Guy", the CC mod who publicly quit on the Ace/Paul A thread (and if I'm correct in your explanation, that very same thread was a partial reason)...?

That's me.

The hullabaloo at The Corral actually started on a Feebay Discussion Board thread, where Robojo came on to defend his auctions and disavow any connection to "comic-keys".

I then invited/taunted him to The Coral, believing that Robojo was indeed comic-keys.

This initial encounter and the first posts by "AceVentura" are chronicled in pages five and six of this thread (link):

http://www.comicscorral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1295&page=6

The entire thread is titled " The Official Comical-Keys-Robojo-Charlton-Guy Wager Thread!!!" and can be found in the "Comic Book Restoration and Disclosure" Area of The Corral.

You can get to the Main Page of the ComicsCorral Forum by clicking on my signature link below.

That's the thread that upon Aman's suggestion I read in its entirety last night.

I just thought this was pretty funny:

http://www.justafanboy.com/ComicKeys/

eBay I.D. robojo33 is the account used by someone calling himself "Perry Stroud".

P E R R Y S T R O U D

D A N N Y D U P C A K

You gotta admit... Hammer's got a comic-style evil villain type sense of humor.

brilliant! that oughtta work. Lets all give our lists of ripoffs from Danny/keys/Koos etc/etc to this new alter ego and hope he can convince them to pay us all back! He sounds like he HAS something on him/them, huh?

Aman - i'm really curious about one thing here; did You, Koko or DrWatson ever actually approach any of these "personalities" and request that a refund be made??

I ask because around 2 years or so ago, Comic-Keys changed his approach to guaranteeing full refunds for any books that were subsequently found to be restored with no time limits as long as the original purchaser was making the request.

robojo's refund policy seems similar. PERHAPS, a straightforward private request with necessary documentation would do the trick??? hm

I bought my Spidey's before the "guarantee" waited almost 2 years,and he made good on them anyway..............it's a thought...............

I purchased my books almost 20 years ago through Fantazia. I really don't expect to recoup any of that money. I would really just like to beat the :censored: out of him.

:o I hear ya...........

Richard Koos knows that Danny buys and sells comic books and sportscards on and off ebay. And so does mama Dupcak aka "Lee".

After Danny's rep in the biz took a hit after his famous "Eastern File copies" fiasco and his arrest in the late 90's for fraud, he realized that he couldn't sell squat under his real name.

So, his genius criminal mind came up with the concept of selling under his Step-father's name "Richard Koos" and adding Doctor to the name.

Hey, who doesn't trust a doctor? He even went as far as opening a checking account under the name of Dr.Richard Koos!

I doubt very much that Richard & Lee really know what Danny is really up to.

Richard Koos knows that Danny buys and sells comic books and sportscards on and off ebay. And so does mama Dupcak aka "Lee".

After Danny's rep in the biz took a hit after his famous "Eastern File copies" fiasco and his arrest in the late 90's for fraud, he realized that he couldn't sell squat under his real name.

So, his genius criminal mind came up with the concept of selling under his Step-father's name "Richard Koos" and adding Doctor to the name.

Hey, who doesn't trust a doctor? He even went as far as opening a checking account under the name of Dr.Richard Koos!

But see, this is all just pure speculation. You can't go around saying stuff like this without backing it up with documentation. The truth behind the conspiracy theories are never quite as glamorous yet it's easy to see why the stories thrive, especially on a comic forum.

But see, this is all just pure speculation. You can't go around saying stuff like this without backing it up with documentation. The truth behind the conspiracy theories are never quite as glamorous yet it's easy to see why the stories thrive, especially on a comic forum.

Dude...you really need to do some more homework. DD and Richard Koos being the same person has been proved on this Forum by DD himself during one of his infamous meltdowns...

That's why he's banned from this place... :makepoint:

Jim

Buffy i think you hav been watching too many documentaries. There are some things that you wont be able to prove and there are some things that are either common knowledge or when you put 2 and 2 together they just add up. What sort of documentation was you hoping i would provide exactly

Dude...you really need to do some more homework. DD and Richard Koos being the same person has been proved on this Forum by DD himself during one of his infamous meltdowns...

Jim

Would it be possible for you to please refer me to where DD proved that he was Richard Koos?

I'd like to read that.

Now I'll go back to my delicious, relaxing cup of STFU and eagerly await this reading material.

Jim

Would it be possible for you to please refer me to where DD proved that he was Richard Koos?

I'd like to read that.

Now I'll go back to my delicious, relaxing cup of STFU and eagerly await this reading material.

Was deleted by the mods...as were most of DD's more lively remonstrations.

Jim

Jim

I'd like to read that.

Was deleted by the mods...as were most of DD's more lively remonstrations.

Jim

That's too bad. Didn't anybody save it? I've read Just a Fan Boy's site on this and didn't see a reference to DD coming right out and offering proof that he's RK. Woldn't somebody have saved that admission as very important since it's central to this entire long running debate?

Do you rememberr what he said? Did he come right out and say he's Richard Koos or offer evidence to that end?

Sorry for asking but I don't remember reading anything like that anywhere. Thats the first I've heard of DD proving that he's Richard Koos.

And I now have an empty cup if you'd care to pour me some more of that habit forming, heavenly STFU brew.

Let's make it clear... Danny Dupcak is NOT Richard Koos. They are two separate people. Danny Dupcak used Richard Koos' NAME and PRETENDED to be Richard Koos.

Richard Koos is associated with Rosemary Dupcak, Danny Dupcak's step-mother or mother.

There is also a second older Daniel Dupcak who was married to Rosemary Dupcak and who is apparently Danny's father. He is now deceased.

Another person named Angela Dupcak lives in Hartsdale, NY, the same town that is a previous or current address of a Daniel S. Dupcak. She may now live in Bronxville, NY. Her affiliation to Danny Dupcak is not yet known, but she was mentioned in the CBG report.