• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robojo's worse Photoshop Ebay auction yet.

374 posts in this topic

But see, this is all just pure speculation. You can't go around saying stuff like this without backing it up with documentation. The truth behind the conspiracy theories are never quite as glamorous yet it's easy to see why the stories thrive, especially on a comic forum.

Dude...you really need to do some more homework. DD and Richard Koos being the same person has been proved on this Forum by DD himself during one of his infamous meltdowns...

That's why he's banned from this place... :makepoint:

Jim

Would it be possible for you to please refer me to where DD proved that he was Richard Koos?

I'd like to read that.

Now I'll go back to my delicious, relaxing cup of STFU and eagerly await this reading material.

Was deleted by the mods...as were most of DD's more lively remonstrations.

Jim

That's too bad. Didn't anybody save it? I've read Just a Fan Boy's site on this and didn't see a reference to DD coming right out and offering proof that he's RK. Woldn't somebody have saved that admission as very important since it's central to this entire long running debate?

Do you rememberr what he said? Did he come right out and say he's Richard Koos or offer evidence to that end?

Sorry for asking but I don't remember reading anything like that anywhere. Thats the first I've heard of DD proving that he's Richard Koos.

And I now have an empty cup if you'd care to pour me some more of that habit forming, heavenly STFU brew.

I will. Name, rank, and serial # first.

You came here to defend yourself; I'd like to know who's really being defended.

I'm brewing a special pot of STFU just for you as we speak.....

(my special x-mas STFU blend)

and I have had dealings with this Richard Koos that you have no connection to but have had dealings with

That's too bad. Didn't anybody save it? I've read Just a Fan Boy's site on this and didn't see a reference to DD coming right out and offering proof that he's RK. Woldn't somebody have saved that admission as very important since it's central to this entire long running debate?

If you're looking for a "yeah, I'm DD or Richard Koos" moment, I don't think it happened. It was implied after DD/RK went into a typical steroid rage and stopped claiming he wasn't. If you want to know so much maybe you should contact the mods and get them to pull it up for you...

Frankly, it wasn't an "important" moment as the only one deluding themself as to who he was was DD himself. DD, RK, or whoever he's calling himself now is neither important nor special. He's nothing but a common criminal. But I bet you know that already don't you?

Jim

Robojo in all fairness I have two questions for you:

1) Why don't you sell CGC slabbed material?

2) Where are you getting all of these books described as NM/MINT?

Thanks,

CC

I would like to offer up a third question, if you please...

Robo, do you believe in the age old adage: "if it looks too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true" ???? what do you think? hm

Thanks,

CC

CC, Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with the answer to two reasonable questions. Both answers are long, if you want an accurate answer.

I'm on my way out to visit friends for dinner (god, I hope they have some of that STFU brewing) and will be happy to completely anwer you in detail when I return later this evening.

Thanks,

CC

CC, Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with the answer to two reasonable questions. Both answers are long, if you want an accurate answer.

I'm on my way out to visit friends for dinner (god, I hope they have some of that STFU brewing) and will be happy to completely anwer you in detail when I return later this evening.

Probation Officer's Christmas Party?

Jim

Thanks,

CC

(thumbs u

still waiting for an explanation of Charlton Guy's FF book that was "digital groomed".*

6ugrdzs.jpg

* Copyright RedHook.

That's called staple migration....

Some scanners pick it up, really good scammers scanners don't... :makepoint:

Thanks,

CC

I would like to offer up a third question, if you please...

Robo, do you believe in the age old adage: "if it looks too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true" ???? what do you think? hm

I believe in that, but my feedback shows that this is not the case with my comics. As a buyer, I never praised someone if it wasn't warranted. I would never write, "Best seller on the planet" if I bought something I wasn't very happy with.

I also wouldn't return for more and more and bid on his items any more.

You're asking everybody to suspend belief. Not only one, or a few of te raves I've received are supposed false? But you're contending that all of them are?

How can that be? Many here feel that they have the right to impose thier standards and their condoning on other's people's business.

They say, "I'm happy!", and you say, no you're not. You must remember, it's the buyer's money, and they're free to spend it how they want in an open marketplace if they're happy with that seller. They're free to come back over and over again if the results are positive to them and the material stands up to blue label standards.

Many are reselling mycomics after they are slabbed and making a profit. Then they come back for more adn leave more praiseful feedback. I must be doing something right.

You complained that Comickeys kept his feedback privte. I don't. Everything is right out in the open. And the feedback isn't just good. It's great.

Got to run. Dinner time. Be back later.

There is also one buyer who had their $2,000+ FF #4 graded by CGC shortly after purchase at a 6.5 (vs. the Robojo stated grade of VF/NM), then did a return.

The book was de-slabbed and relisted by Robojo at the same stated grade of VF/NM. The second time around it sold for almost $5,000:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180166537784

The first buyer of the book never gave me authorization to divulge his Feebay ID, so I won't. But perhaps he will chime in.

But see, this is all just pure speculation. You can't go around saying stuff like this without backing it up with documentation. The truth behind the conspiracy theories are never quite as glamorous yet it's easy to see why the stories thrive, especially on a comic forum.

Dude...you really need to do some more homework. DD and Richard Koos being the same person has been proved on this Forum by DD himself during one of his infamous meltdowns...

That's why he's banned from this place... :makepoint:

Jim

Would it be possible for you to please refer me to where DD proved that he was Richard Koos?

I'd like to read that.

Now I'll go back to my delicious, relaxing cup of STFU and eagerly await this reading material.

Was deleted by the mods...as were most of DD's more lively remonstrations.

Jim

Do you rememberr what he said? Did he come right out and say he's Richard Koos or offer evidence to that end?

Sorry for asking but I don't remember reading anything like that anywhere. Thats the first I've heard of DD proving that he's Richard Koos.

And I now have an empty cup if you'd care to pour me some more of that habit forming, heavenly STFU brew.

Sounds like you keep fairly close tabs and read quite a bit about Danny and Koos. Idle curiosity? Or vanity?

You complained that Comickeys kept his feedback privte. I don't. Everything is right out in the open.

meh

And as usual, you attempt to make a virtue out of a necessity...and then sell it to the general public, who you consider to be much less sharp than yourself, as a great gift.

Hey, here's a couple of questions...

With Richard owning the property that you live in, and with you and he having a great deal of historical financial reciprication, you two are clearly real tight, so...

Why was it that Richard gave up his high-volume, huge turnover, unbelievably profitable eBay selling at the exact same moment that the venue made feedback viewable?

And was Richard's decision to stop the spur that got you started on selling on eBay?

And after many years of not so much as selling a fossilised dog-turd on eBay, where and how did you suddenly luck into the absolute freaking motherload of uber-high grade raw books that you're now able to pluck out of your arse with nary a thought?

"There's not a shred of proof that I'm not who I say I am"

How about you take a picture of yourself holding the Amazing Spiderman 9 app NM (shrug)

This would put all of this straight right quick (thumbs u AS9ct_122207.jpg

What percentage of your buyers don't leave feedback??

For example, CG.

You should ask CG how many didn't. Having thoroughly researched and investigated all of my listings and all of my bidders, I'm sure that he's better prepared to give an exact answer.

I didn't keep track of buyers who didn't leave feedbackk and didn't even notice that any were missing for any of the listings. I'm sure that CG would know the answer.

You complained that Comickeys kept his feedback privte. I don't. Everything is right out in the open.

meh

And as usual, you attempt to make a virtue out of a necessity...and then sell it to the general public, who you consider to be much less sharp than yourself, as a great gift.

Hey, here's a couple of questions...

With Richard owning the property that you live in, and with you and he having a great deal of historical financial reciprication, you two are clearly real tight, so...

Why was it that Richard gave up his high-volume, huge turnover, unbelievably profitable eBay selling at the exact same moment that the venue made feedback viewable?

And was Richard's decision to stop the spur that got you started on selling on eBay?

And after many years of not so much as selling a fossilised dog-turd on eBay, where and how did you suddenly luck into the absolute freaking motherload of uber-high grade raw books that you're now able to pluck out of your arse with nary a thought?

Now this is an interesting line of questioning. I'm looking forward to seeing the response :juggle: