• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something to wake you up... Merry christmas!!!!

25 posts in this topic

With the conservatives on this board, I think you might have some problems with the first piece, but I enjoyed it...

How could anyone object to that?

It's a drawing of a butt naughty.gif

With the conservatives on this board, I think you might have some problems with the first piece, but I enjoyed it...

You gotta be kidding!!! :o

I wouldn't think this would upset anybody!!! If it was offensive I wouldn't have posted it!!!!

It doesn't show anything vulgar that I can see, just the back-side of a beautiful Santa's helper!!! :cloud9:

For those offended, I apologise, as it wasn't my intention. OK.

that being said, I will be posting a few more somewhat Risque cards later today, very similar to these, so if it offends you please don't look!!!! :devil:

You gotta be kidding!!! :o

I wouldn't think this would upset anybody!!! If it was offensive I wouldn't have posted it!!!!

It doesn't show anything vulgar that I can see, just the back-side of a beautiful Santa's helper!!! :cloud9:

For those offended, I apologise, as it wasn't my intention. OK.

that being said, I will be posting a few more somewhat Risque cards later today, very similar to these, so if it offends you please don't look!!!! :devil:

Any problems I may have I'll just deal with in mass in about 1 hour. Keep posting Owl!