• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Tomorrow night, I'll be listing some old, low grade, hard to find GA books, ...at least I will if I get home in time:) Hope to have some company:) Firgure 9pm or so
LG :wishluck:

Any Actions or Supes? :wishluck:

Tomorrow night, I'll be listing some old, low grade, hard to find GA books, ...at least I will if I get home in time:) Hope to have some company:) Firgure 9pm or so

:headbang:

LG :wishluck:

Any Actions or Supes? :wishluck:

I don't think so, this time, but I never really decide till the last minute.

Posting books today, it will be a large mix of SA to present. A couple of nice key issues, and some of my own collection. I will also have some limited series and other runs listed. This will be my biggest sales thread to date ! Most books will be priced below guide and there may even be some special treats.

What grade range?

R.

If the question was at me. All , there will be low to HG books, superhero and otherwise . If that wasnt directed towards me, then I guess it dont matter haha.

Pat-

Twas you.

Thanks!

No problem im scanning way too much here. I have to keep deleting old images and such. And this really going to be a mix of sorts, so there should be some interesting stuff here. I am sure that going through the pages, people will point things out. My grading shouldnt be part of that though :sumo:

Edited by The Resurrection

I will be unleashing some really rare early golden age books at some point tomorrow. Early Detectives, a few Centaurs, a couple Darings, some More Funs, and a bunch of other random gold. Should be interesting!

I will be unleashing some really rare early golden age books at some point tomorrow. Early Detectives, a few Centaurs, a couple Darings, some More Funs, and a bunch of other random gold. Should be interesting!

Why?

What grades?

R.

Why?

Why what?

What grades?

R.

Poor to near mint.