• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,928 posts in this topic

I just keep adding stuff.....check out the last post to see what remains, grade, prices and where the images are....ie what page....feel free to pm me offers.

thx

Comicdey

In comicdey's current sales thread......as of 6.9.08

For the remaining books in this thread to date.....

Take 10% off any order

Take 15% off on orders over $50

Take 20% off on orders over $100

Also free shipping on orders over $100 in the USA.

Note the scrooge lot does not apply to this...but individual books do...

More will be added later, but I wanted to clear these out first....

I've got to do some cleaning in my longboxes, so I'm offering a handful of doubles and others that just don't fit into my collection. Signed books will be included (though all signatures are on the inside splash page and NOT on the cover). Titles include: Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Batman, Detective Comics, Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars I, and Uncanny X-Men.

I'm in the process of scanning the rest of the books, and the sale thread should be posted sometime this evening. :grin:

I'm not going to be able to do the VCC, but I had some books I was going to list there...so, I'll just put them up tonight..around 10 or so...Female Super Heroes/GGA stuff, nothing very high grade, but some nice books.

I'm listing some Our Army At War comics right now. There will be 54 books in total and most of them are earlier issues. If this interests you, please check out my thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2441242&page=1#Post2441242

Thanks (thumbs u

Andy

Tomorrow night (Sat.) around 7 pm EST. (give or take)

I'll be listing some GGA books and Precode Horror books.

here's a preview, thanks.

th_Fight32.jpgth_SevenSeas3fc.jpgth_theTormentedfc.jpgth_Wings93.jpgth_Wings101.jpg

Probably bad timing due to the VCC and other factors, but what the hell...it's Sunday night, it's Father's Day, I'm grooving to a little Pat Travers Band on the Hi-Fi, sinking some beers, and feeling good, so I'm planning to list a bunch of SA and BA DC's in a few hours (probably start around 8:30 or so): Action, Superboy, Superman, and Lois Lane (maybe a few others). And, shockingly from me, a bunch of them are higher grade....

Edited by mikeyriffhard

Convention-Title-VCC-Convention-Spe.gif

:news:[font:Comic Sans MS]15% Off - Purchases of $50 (asking price) or More![/font] :banana:

:news:[font:Comic Sans MS]20% Off - Purchases of $100 (asking price) or More![/font] :banana: :banana:

:news:[font:Comic Sans MS]25% Off - Purchases of $200 (asking price) or More![/font] :banana: :banana: :banana:

[font:Comic Sans MS]AT[/font]

:banana::banana::banana::banana: [font:Comic Sans MS]lizard2's Nothing But Reruns VCC Shack[/font] :banana::banana::banana::banana:

To go there:

Linky-Dinky

:gossip: and don't forget to check out the Back Room: :eek: and the Really Dark Back Room: :eek: :eek: for more books :banana:

:shy:

Boy, I've been on a spending spree lately. Going to list some terrific hi grade books and some old ones that have not sold...all at great prices.

Probably Monday evening.

:wishluck:

R.

Boy, I've been on a spending spree lately. Going to list some terrific hi grade books and some old ones that have not sold...all at great prices.

Probably Monday evening.

R.

:whatev:

Probably Monday evening.

R.

Uh , could you be a bit more specific ?

Like , are we talkin SA Marvel FF's , Avg's , etc...??

or JIM #89 ?

Bronze age ?

Super Pro ?

.............................??....................................... :makepoint: :makepoint:

Probably Monday evening.

R.

:whatev:

zzz

Probably Monday evening.

R.

or JIM #89 ?

Bronze age ?

Super Pro ?

.............................??....................................... :makepoint: :makepoint:

UMMMM. Yes to all of the above....sort of. Well, .............ALmost.......

:cry::whistle:

Probably Monday evening.

R.

or JIM #89 ?

Bronze age ?

Super Pro ?

UMMMM. Yes to all of the above....sort of. Well, .............ALmost.......

:cry::whistle:

:roflmao: ........ :roflmao:....

......... :gossip:.....now he's getting the hang of it !