• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

I will be starting a thread either tonight or tomorrow. All books will be modern, with some Batmans variants, KA #1 sketch, Rasl cgc 9.8 variant, and a few others..

Batman 608 2nd print

Batman RIP variants

I wont have time for it tonight. NBA season is kicking off.. I will scan the stuff, and post it tomorrow

Guys I don't want to bump the Thread anymore I am assuming all those who wanted to buy something already did. Here is a link to my sale thread without knocking off newer/ fresher sales. Brian Unemployment Sale

The thread will be closed this Friday. I will try and start up a new thread with fresh books this weekend. Thanks to everyone who bought something. I will be sending out invoices to the few waiting to see if anything new was posted to combine shipping.

I will be listing 60 books tomorrow in my Sales Thread. IT will include about a dozen Don Rosa books. Just finished scanning them all.

This will be my last sales thread for awhile. So I will combine this sales thread with previous weeks buys and ship them out together.

Thanks guys this has been fun. I can finally take a break from scanning.

Quick heads up all:

I will be selling off some SA Marvel Keys in VERY near future because SOMEONE just landed a freakin' AF 15!!! I'll probably have a few other items of interest as well, so come on out and help a Mac Man pay for his Grail!

:o :o :o

and a little bit of :headbang:

Edited by Mac Man

No GI Joe Treasury for you. :sumo:
Have it :whatev:

Annie? :baiting:

Likewise. Wanna mention the Smurfs next? (shrug)

H-B Easter Parade (worship)

Puhleeze, Doug Sulipa :gossip:

Show the Greg Loey collection copy. :baiting:

Only if you beg