• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

ok, so I am backed from spring break and busy scanning but starting this weekend, I will list 150 raw books...mostly individual instead of lots like the last sale thread.

mostly bronze

ASM, FF, Hulk, Conan, Nova and many of the same titles you all have seen in the previous sale thread...mostly high grade from 9.2 to 9.8 raw.

Some time very soon I will be selling some rare marvel/dc promotional t shirts from the upper deck vs trading card game

Should be in mixed forum

Random lot of raw goodness this weekend. Modern thread and SA/BA thread. High grade ASM cooper books, few minor keys, mostly Marvel, but will be a few indy's. Prices will be decent...you've seen these threads from me before. Should be fun.

No Peter what's his name, revival, NWA, walking zombies, or whatever else the cool kids are buying. :sorry:

I do plan to start a sales thread later tonight or tomorrow with my leftovers from eBay since I won't be selling (much) stuff there anymore.

I'm also in the middle of scanning a run of FFs (54 - 77 Ann 5, 6 missing just 1 issue) I hope to have ready by tomorrow or Wednesday.

They are grading out to 7.0 - 9.0.

I'm hoping to get a sales thread up tonight.

There are bad thunderstorms here now and the lights are flickering... :eek:

A recent deal with an awol member left me in the red so in the next week or two, I'll be having a sales thread with everything priced cheap.

Uncanny Xmen High grade raw Bronze and Copper age (72 books)

Xfactor 6 CGC

A few raw HG Bronze/Copper ASM; 298/299 CGC

Saga CGC 2-6

Helheim sketch and FOB

Rachel Rising 1(1st) CGC

A couple Anacleto museum covers

Various modern CGC's

Thought Bubble CGC