• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,919 posts in this topic

Going to try and run an end of year sales thread sometime between now and Christmas. Been buying too many collections.......need to sell some of it :)

All 1940s,50s,60s and 70s books

A real esoteric bunch of stuff.......keep watching

Last week I acquired a large collection of mostly unread books from roughly 1975 through 2001.

The first year or so is a little less in grade, but jumps into beautiful runs that look like they were just bought off the stands yesterday.

The collection is very mutant heavy with very thorough runs of minis and long runs of mainstream titles. Just about everything with a Marvel mutant is represented.

There are also runs such as Brave and Bold (75ish - 200), Teen Titans, Legion of Superheroes, Witchblade, Aliens, Predator, Blackhawk, Challengers of the Unknown, Kamandi, Star Trek titles, MCP, as well as full runs of Magnus, Rai and X-O from Valiant through the end of the Acclaim series. Even a run of Spawn from 1-150ish.

Many many more titles are included.

Remember, the quality on the majority of these books is incredible. I will be blowing through many of them in small lots or even in complete series and they will be priced to move.

I'll get started listing these books around the weekend of the 5th.

High grade books that have been stored in boxes for over 30 years.

Get your want lists ready. Doctor Dice has the cure for your upgrade needs. (thumbs u

Wife lost her job the other day, so my Batwoman registry set will be put back up for sale by this weekend. PM me if interested before I post the sale.

I am so sorry to hear this. Hang in there, as it will turn around.

:foryou:

I've got this random and multi-faceted sale going on in Copper-Modern right now.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6273884&fpart=1

But tonight I will post in GA/SA/BA a 3 book sale:

Avengers 17 CGC 9.0

Submarine Attack 24 Vf/NM

E-Man 1 VF

maybe a freebie or two.

Hey everyone. Will be starting a new Sales thread up tonight around 9-10pm EST with a slew of new high grade CGCed SA, BA, & yes, GA.

Be sure to stop by, should be soon something for everyone (books are going to be in the $50-$5,000 range)

Anyone interested in : Silver spideys VG/F range 42-48, 52-54, 57, 68, #300 (8.0)? Silver X-Men 7 (5.0), 16 x2 (3.5 & 4.0), 17x2 (6.0 & 7.0), 18 (3.5), 28 (6.0), 38 (7.0), 40 (3.0). Iron Fist 14 (4.5), Hulk 340 (9.0-9.2), Ghost Rider #1 (bronze age 6.0) and one DC, the "rare" Flash 106, pink cover 1st Pied Piper in (4.0).

I don't want to post them if no one is interested and since my being a newb here, not sure what kind of hits I'd get. If no one is interested I'll post them on fee-bay and take their hits if I have to.

Anyone interested in : Silver spideys VG/F range 42-48, 52-54, 57, 68, #300 (8.0)? Silver X-Men 7 (5.0), 16 x2 (3.5 & 4.0), 17x2 (6.0 & 7.0), 18 (3.5), 28 (6.0), 38 (7.0), 40 (3.0). Iron Fist 14 (4.5), Hulk 340 (9.0-9.2), Ghost Rider #1 (bronze age 6.0) and one DC, the "rare" Flash 106, pink cover 1st Pied Piper in (4.0).

I don't want to post them if no one is interested and since my being a newb here, not sure what kind of hits I'd get. If no one is interested I'll post them on fee-bay and take their hits if I have to.

It all depends on your pricing and scans holding up to the grades given. (thumbs u

Got a thread just starting with some cool CGC SS books.

Stan Lee, Sam Kieth, Harlan Ellison, cast signed books from movies and TV.

One is from a guy serving a long stretch in the federal pen. .... HOW EXCITING!! :whee:

You know you want it!!!

Thanks for looking.

:news:

I will be running my first sales thread of the year, hopefully starting Thursday evening around 6 p.m. central time. My wife has been bombarded with overtime at work so it depends on if she has to log in and work from home.

This thread will feature mostly D.C.'s. Lots of great books coming up from Silver to Bronze. Most priced under half guide. Around 120 books will be up for grabs here.

Challengers of the Unknown

Mystery in Space

House of Secrets, House of Mystery

Strange Adventures

Jungle Adventures

Tales of the Unexpected

My Greatest Adventure

Star Spangled War Stories ( lots of dino issuses )

Mighty Comics

Superboy, Superman

Secrets of Sinister House

Weird Mystery Tales - full run?

and lots more.

challengers16001.jpg

Going on vacation for 5 days with the family when I come back I'll start going thru my crazy shelves of TPBs, HCs and more to put together a birthday sales thread for Feb 6, complete with games, give aways, and a mystery box or two....

not everything shown will be sold, but I need to clean up this mess!

A4DGZfn.jpg

Posting in a sales thread this evening around 6PM PST - there are images of most of these in my Picture Stories registry listing

EC Picture Stories cgc slabs

Picture Stories from American History

#1 8.0crow Gaines File Copy

#2 9.0crow Twilight

#3 9.2oww Gaines File Copy

#4 8.0oww Gaines File Copy

Picture Stories from World History

#1 8.0oww Gaines File Copy

#2 8.5w Gaines File Copy

Picture Stories from Science

#2 9.0oww Gaines File Copy

Picture Stories from the Bible

#1 6.0w New Testament DC 1944

Complete New Testament Edition (1945 EC 40¢ 144pgs) 7.5oww

I will be starting 2 HUGE sales thread on Tuesday 1/22/13 around 7PM CST. Many keys, classics covers and great prices.

A Silver/Bronze thread. Some examples:

Amazing Spider-Man # 3 CGC 4.0 CR/OW

Amazing Spider-Man # 122 CGC 8.5 OW/W

Avengers # 4 CGC 6.5 OW

Iron Fist # 14 8.5 W

Invaders # 1 CGC 9.6 W

Journey Into Mystery # 89 4.5 CR/OW

Strange Tales # 107 5.0 CGC W

TOS # 44 CGC 6.0 OW/W Mass Copy

TOS # 57 CGC 6.5 OW

A modern thread of equal awesomeness. Some examples:

UXM # 266 9.4 W

Amazing Spider-Man # 361 CGC 9.8 W

Amazing Spider-Man # 408 variant still sealed with cassette tape inside. 9.4 or better

Next Men # 21 9.4

Preacher collection, Mike Allred collection, Walking Dead, Sandman & more

:headbang: