• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,917 posts in this topic

Okay guys I will be selling about 30 more DCs today. Misc titles HG raw. These will be from the bronze age and include horror, a couple war and misc. Looking to blow them out pretty cheap. A lot are already scanned so I should have no problems.

I'm going to be putting together another war sale today. Probably morning/afternoon. There will be some very nice and affordable books. Mostly Silver/Bronze Age lovelies.

Check the Gold/Silver/Bronze section frequently. 2c

Thanks all!

Andy

I'm going to be starting a thread in the mixed section over this week/weekend that will include 80s action figures, some current action figures, a few vintage posters, and maybe some other odds n ends.

Lots of loose complete MASK and GI Joe I'd like to offer here first before they hit ebay.

I just received over a hundred undergrounds from a friend that he needs to turn into moolah. I will be selling them in a Mixed Ages thread soon, prices will be very aggressive. Grades are from VG+ to VF, lots of great comix & sets will be posted.

The coffers are getting extremely low so I need to run another sales thread. I'll have a combination of both slabs and raw stuff - mostly Marvel and DC. I'll probably get started tomorrow afternoon.

Will launch a huge Spidey Silver-age run soon.Here are the books, lmk if your interested in any before I start listing:

#2-G-VG

#3-CGC 4.0(VG)

#4-CGC 3.0(G-VG)

#5-VG

#6-VG+

#7-VG+/F

#8-VG/VG+

#9-SOLD

#10-VG+

#11-VG-

#12-VG

#13-VG-

#14-CGC 4.5 (VG)

#15- VG+

#16-G

#17-VG+

#18-VG+

#19-F

#20-VG

#21-VG+

#22-G-VG

#23-VG

#24-G/VG

#25-VG

#26-F

#27-CGC 6.0 (F)

#28-CGC 4.5 (VG+)

#29-VG

#30-VG

#31-VG

#32-VG

#33-VG

#34-VG

#35-VG+/F

#36-VG

#37-VG+/F

#38-F/VF

#39-VG-

#40-G/VG

#41-VG/VG+

#42-G/VG

#43-VG+

#44-VG

#45-VG

#46-VG

#47A-G/VG

#47B-auto by Romita Sr. Jr. And Espsitoto - VG

#48-VG/F

#49-VG+

#50-VG

ASM Annuals

#1-G/VG

#2-VG

#3-F

#4-G

Strange Tales Annual #2-VG

Fantastic Four Annual #1 -VG

Tales to Astonish #57-G/VG

Strange Tales #115-VG

Avengers #11-VG

XMEN #35 VG-

Giving first shot here at another Spidey sale. This will mainly consist of a mid-grade straight run (fine or better) of ASM starting at 101 and going up until I can't take it anymore. Including 121,122, and 129. I also have a low grade ASM #14 that will be available. 101 - 120 will be listed first (hopefully tonight).

Starting today or tomorrow, I will be having a sale of ALL my silver and bronze raw comics, mostly Marvel, with a few DC and other sprinkled in. Generally mid-grade and affordable.

Mostly Fantastic Four between 100-200 with some Daredevil, a few Cap, a few Hulk, a few Swampthing (Wrightson), some Marvel Premiere Iron Fist, and TONS of freebies and MUCH MORE oh and one Golden Age Pep.

I need to get rid of everything so things will be priced to MOVE.

So stop on by and say hello. Meanwhile, feel free to check out the modern lots in my SIG.

Thanks, have a nice day.

After alot of thinking and struggling about the idea to sell, I am going to offer the rest of my personal books on the boards before I go another route to try and sell them all.... There won't be any "deals" on these, so please don't make ridiculous low ball offers. Most of you know when I sell typically the pricing is very good, however with these, they won't be discounted :(

The list is as follows, though I have not come up with pricing yet. These are all CGC graded unrestored.

Thank you,

Steve

FF 1 7.0

FF 2-5 all 9.0's

FF 48 9.8

Daredevil 1 9.4

Daredevil 2-5 9.6s, 7 9.4, 10 9.6

Amazing Spider-man 129 9.8

Atom 1 9.4

Batman 171 9.6

Brave and Bold 54 9.6

Captain America 100 9.8

Conan 1 9.8

Detective 359 9.6

Lois Lane 70 9.6

Marvel Super-heroes 12 9.8

Strange Tales 135 9.6

After alot of thinking and struggling about the idea to sell, I am going to offer the rest of my personal books on the boards before I go another route to try and sell them all.... There won't be any "deals" on these, so please don't make ridiculous low ball offers. Most of you know when I sell typically the pricing is very good, however with these, they won't be discounted :(

The list is as follows, though I have not come up with pricing yet. These are all CGC graded unrestored.

Thank you,

Steve

FF 1 7.0

FF 2-5 all 9.0's

FF 48 9.8

Daredevil 1 9.4

Atom 1 9.4

Batman 171 9.6

Brave and Bold 54 9.6

Captain America 100 9.8

Conan 1 9.8

Detective 359 9.6

Lois Lane 70 9.6

Strange Tales 135 9.6

:o

Thank you,

Steve

FF 1 7.0

FF 2-5 all 9.0's

FF 48 9.8

Daredevil 1 9.4

Atom 1 9.4

Batman 171 9.6

Brave and Bold 54 9.6

Captain America 100 9.8

Conan 1 9.8

Detective 359 9.6

Lois Lane 70 9.6

Strange Tales 135 9.6

:o

:o:o

Hey all...tomorrow night (9/28) starting around 9:00 East Coast time, I'll be listing Amazing Spider-Man #1 - 38 (complete).

Here are a few sample scans (click on the thumbnails for larger images). These will mostly be low to mid grade copies, and all will be priced to sell (I hope!)...

th_ASM02a.jpg th_ASM03a.jpg th_ASM09a.jpg th_ASM14a.jpg th_ASM20a.jpg th_ASM25a.jpg th_ASM33a.jpg

BAKER

Starting today at 3PM PST, I'll be listing some very nice mid grade Bakers. All raw, except the TR 3.

Teen-Age Temptations 1 (Crippen)

Teen-Age Romances 3

Diary Secrets 10

Blue Ribbon 4

True Love Pictorial 1 (for the Baker completist)

BAKER

Starting today at 3PM PST, I'll be listing some very nice mid grade Bakers. All raw, except the TR 3.

Teen-Age Temptations 1 (Crippen)

Teen-Age Romances 3

Diary Secrets 10

Blue Ribbon 4

True Love Pictorial 1 (for the Baker completist)

hm