• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,918 posts in this topic

On Fri eve around 6PM PST I'll be posting to the sales forum

It Rhymes With Lust (1950) CGC 6.5 2nd highest graded

Black Magic #2 (1950) CGC 9.2 highest graded

Black Magic #4 (1951) CGC 8.5 highest graded

Black Magic #25 (1953) CGC 9.0 highest graded

and maybe a raw Black Magic #18 (1951) 9.0 ish, which would make it the highest graded

just started a sale of RAW SIGS in modern. check my sig line. Thanks.

I should have about 40 GA books listed tonight, Mads, Fiction House, Dells (super hero not FA) , Quality...some inexpensive Schomberg covers, some Baker...around 9 pm EST.

:cry: Why am I even bothering to go to NYCC? lol

I'm going to be selling off my entire comic collection, ranging from silver age to modern age books, nothing spectacular, nothing over $100. The majority of the books full in the couple of dollars range.

Amazing Spider-man - silver, bronze, copper, modern, g to nm, silver low grade(some cgc)

Marvel, various titles

DC vertigo, Preacher, Sandman(early issues), Swamp Thing(Moore), Hellblazer(early and fabry cover issues), Helix titles, most vf to nm

Various other titles.

Over a thousand books, most priced in the one to five dollar range.

It's not an FDQ, I just think the world is ending December 21st and I've started stocking up on dried foods and sling shots. As the 21st of December approaches, I'll be systematically lowering the prices to guarantee sale, but if books still don't sell for cents on the dollar, I'll use them for kindling.

Thanks and see you soon. Please be on the lookout for my "rolling calamity" sales thread.

Burnie

P.S. - I'll only sell to US citizens, so I'll need to see a long form birth certificate or US passport before I sell to you. I'll only ship in the lower contaminated 48, active military get 10 percent off.

Edited by BurnallMAbks

starting next week thru mid December, I will run my 2nd Mega sale thread. Hopefully I can list 100 books per week.

There will be 30 or so slabs and well over 500 bronze raw high grade books and a few hundreds low grade readers.

For the high grade books, they are mostly B & C level titles such as

Ms Marvel

Devil Dinosaur

Human Fly

Machine Man

Howard the Duck

Battlestar Galactica

Micronauts

Tarzan

Red Sonja

Black Panther

Peter Parker Spectacular Spiderman

etc...and many more.

I will likely put up multiple lots for cheap instead of selling each book individually but the average cost per book will be $3 or less. For those that bought Marvel bronze books from me before, this is the last of the books from the same collection so they are all uncirculated and white pages.

Edited by etanick

starting tonight or tomorrow, i will be starting a sale in the copper/modern forum. it will be all variants and #1 issues, or in some cases lots sets that include #1 issues, like 1-3 etc.

there will be copper and modern, raw, slabs, marvel and dc and a few image too i think. there will be incentive variants and various printings of stuff, etc.

some i can think of

Justice League #1 various printings

Power Girl 1 from the 80's

Green Arrow 1 from the 80's

Brightest Day Variants

Walking Dead Variant

Daredevil?

Some blank variants?

Edited by Revat

I am starting a giant sale thread tomorrow. Cheap blue label stuff from Bronze to modern. Some nice moderns - xm 128, Batman 4 (new 52) all really random stuff.

On the SS side there will be tons of cheapies with good sigs - Jim Lee, Eric Powell, Mike Grell, George Perez Mike Mignola and tons more nearly all between $25 and $40.

I am going to list Superman related Copper/Modern Lots over the next few days:

Superman, Action, Adventures of Sup, Man Of Steel, Elseworld one-shots and Superman Adventures (for the kiddies).

There are about 50 of each per lot give or take. Most of the Death of Suprman / Reign of Supermen Storyline is in there.

All are very nice NM or better with just a few clunker Fine to Very Fines.

PM me if you have questions or want a preview.

Recently received a number of books from CGC that I will be listing in the next few days:

Walking Dead 1 9.8

Walking Dead 19 9.6

Walking Dead 28 9.8

Walking Dead 61 9.8

DD 168 9.6

XMen 266 9.8

Xmen 127 9.8

ASM 299 9.8

Adventure Time 3C, 3D, 4C, 4D, 5 9.8

Batman 404 9.8

I will be primarily trading for cash, but am also interested in Dark Knigh Returns 2 and 3 in 9.8.