• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,938 posts in this topic

I'm about to start "The end of my collection" sale part 1.

Moderns

CHeck in the modern forum soon.

I'm having a GA sales thread tonight, around 40 books. Hopefully around 8:15

Fiction House, Nedor, Fawcett, DC, Crimes against Women, a low grade Detective 225, and etc...

Tomorrow night I'll be listing some GA slabs.

I'll be posting a June sales thread with some more SA FFs for sale, mostly in the 20s.

It's after midnight here so I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon.

:sumo:

I have a link up in the Mixed Age Thread. Lots of SA/Copper/Modern stuff. Most of it $3 and under. Amazing/Spectacular Spider Man, Peter Parker, Marvel Team Up, Marvel Premier, Image stuff, Green Lantern, and others!

Please note all scans are with bags and boards around the book so it may look wrinkled/creased on some but most are just the bag themselves. I'm happy to take the book out for scans of any books you want.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6748765&fpart=1

I'm going to have more GA books for sale tonight, in the GSB forum. Around 8:30 pm. I have about 40 more books, DC, Fox, Fiction House, Nedor, Avon, Very early Quality ...and who knows what else. Some of the books are pretty scarce. Some are lower grade, some aren't.

Probably will only have time to list 1/2 tonight.

See ya later:)

I will be selling off some of my Mystery Tales issues Saturday June 15 starting approximately 2-2:30 PM EST in the For Sale section.

Beautiful copies including # 1 Mile High copy in CGC 9.0, #2 Aurora copy in 7.5,

#8 Bethlehem copy in 8.0 plus raw issues of #3, #12, #14 and #15.

Please no PM's for grades or pre-sale offers! I will not respond to any.

Thanks for your interest.

JT

Edited by RICK STARR

just launched a modern CGC SS modern sale thread, in honor of CGC SS Trade Weekend

check my sig

Looks like I may be trying to selling off my entire collection of SA Marvel westerns. I would be selling as a lot deal only . Not really eager to sell and the price will be aggressive. Looking at about 100 books I've collected over the past 4+ years. I should have something up by this weekend.

Just got grades back on my 2nd submission since coming back into books... :whee::banana:

Veryyyy happy with almost all the grades. CGC site said shipped safe so I should have these on Monday and will post scans. Have to do some research with GPA on prices...

Thanks,

Steve

The Flash #165 9.2 ow/w

F-troop #1 9.4 white (only 1 9.6 and 2 9.4's) Tough book in grade :banana:

Incredible Hulk #146 9.6 ow/w

Incredible Hulk #149 9.6 ow/w

Justice League of America #64 9.6 white

Justice League of America #70 9.8 white!!! (1st and only 9.8 on census) :banana:

Marvel Super-heroes #1 9.8 ow/w !!!! :banana:

Silver Surfer #10 9.6 ow/w

Thor #135 9.4 ow/w

Thor #139 9.4 white

Thor #159 9.6 white

Thor #173 9.6 ow/w

X-men #102 9.4 white

X-men #106 9.2 white