• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

I have a Jim Lee sale closing soon, its in my sig.

But I think tonight or tomorrow I will start a DC BRONZE SALE (with a touch of Silver) - Random stuff: Batman, Swamp Thing, Brave and the Bold, House of Secrets, Unexpected, and other stuff I can't think of. Won't be too huge, but I need to move this stuff, so stop on by and say hello. Thanks.

This will be in the Golden/Silver/Bronze Sale Sub-Forum.

I wallow in the ignorance only Rupp and Snake can provide :insane:

star-wars-motivational-poster-ignorance.jpg

Ummmm..

Hi Wood!

Comics.

Saturday night.

Adams.

Bats.

If I can find them.

Maybe some slabs

I can guarantee this.....there will be at least 1 Inferior Five comic!

ORIGINAL PUBLISHED SONNY TRINIDAD PAGE FROM 1977 - MARVEL CLASSICS COMICS # 22, PAGE 16 - CHARITY AUCTION- ALL PROCEEDS GO TO HERO INITIATIVE !- ENDS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (07/22/12) ... NO RESERVE !http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5867185#Post5867185 piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects

piZap.com fun and easy photo editing

Mentioned in my OOAW sale thread I would be selling off my Neal Adams collection Tonight. I just got back in town and I am beat. I will be doing the sale tomorrow. I received quite a few emails about certain books. Multiples about the same ones. To be fair I won't be offering them up early except possibly for one that I was asked about months ago. Looking at a group listing with a really nice price for all then breaking up the run a couple days later if it doesn't sell.

Need to get some cash to fight a court battle against a slum-lord so I'm thinking of liquidating my collection of bronze and silver key issues. I'm open to selling them individually but would prefer to sell it all as a collection as quick as possible. Here's a list of issues and their approximate grades:

ASM #70 2.0 - 3.0

ASM #129 4.5 - 5.5

ASM #252 6.0 - 8.0

Avengers #8 1.5 - 2.5

Avengers #57 1.5 - 2.5

Batman #183 3.0 - 5.0

Batman #232 4.0 - 5.0

Daredevil #4 1.0 - 2.0

Detective #241 1.5 - 2.5

FF #48 2.0 - 3.0

FF #49 2.0 - 3.0

FF #50 2.0 - 3.0

Flash #113 1.0 - 2.0

GL #11 3.0 - 4.0

GL #16 2.0 - 4.0

GL #40 2.0 - 4.0

GL #76 3.5 - 4.0

GL #85 5.0 - 7.0

Hulk #181 1.5 - 2.0

Iron Man #55 2.0 - 3.0

JLA #10 4.0 - 6.0

JLA #21 1.0 - 2.0

JLA #29 1.0 - 2.0

Silver Surfer #1 1.0 - 3.0

Silver Surfer #3 1.0 - 1.5

Superman #201 3.0 - 4.0

X-Men #12 1.0

X-Men #14 1.0

X-Men #20 2.0 - 3.0

X-Men GS #1 4.5 CGC Blue Label, signed by chris claremont but not CGC series.

I have quite a few more low and midgrade bronze and silver issues (just not key issues except some of a byrne/claremont xmen "key" issues) and if someone wanted the whole collection I'd throw a shortbox or two of these issues in with it. Please let me know if theres any interest in my collection, thanks. Scans and pics will be available if anyone shows interest.

This past week has been crazy. I am in the process of putting the thread together at this time. Need to update scans finish pricing, grading, but if you look in the test thread area you can get a generalized preview of what is to come.

Thinking of doing Themed lots and some runs......Infinity G themed lot (origins HC/crusade/war/gauntlet)......Venom theme (LS and funeral pyre LS)........Possible Thanos themed (annihilation modern titles, Avengers GS thanos, capt marvel thanos)......runs of bronze ages. (Wonder Woman, Challengers, Invanders, Champions, Capt marvel, Ms, marvel, thor, hulk, etc) (only Ms Marvel will have key issues including mystique and 1st issue.) I might be able to put together a DEADMAN lot of 5 books (strange tales, challengers,)

Most are reader copies (5.0-6.0 with some in 7-8.0.....)except moderns which are NM with note of defects if any.

With 3 freebies (2 NM random bag/boarded comic and 1 drek unbagged)(no specific requests plz)

Thinking of throwing in quick small head sketches for each purchase as well......maybe 3x3 inches

I am looking to make some space in my boxes and refill the comic fund from recent supercon spending. As well as practice sketching. :)

Sounds good?

I am thinking of doing scans this week and maybe get it up and going on Saturday at midnight. Thats if I do not get swamped at work.

I have four tough to find Spideys to sell. I will start a thread shortly, one is a 7.0 ASM 4 on the way from CGC. The others are below and I can ship them now. I need to make scans of the last two.

ASM 31 9.4 white pages

ASM 93 9.4 OW/W pages

ASM 114 9.6 OW pages

Scanning right now a stack of about 15 BA Hulks, 15 centers (how coincidental).

I hope to get them up later tonight.

Grade range so far is 6.0 - 9.2 (just 1 dummy 6.0 next lowest is 7.5)

Going through more boxes...

12 cent Hulks and TTA and 15 cent FFs will be in my next sales thread(s) some time this week.

Possibly late tonight but more likely tomorrow and Thursday.